- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Tanner Tee is the original Pro style batting Tee, with the original rolled rubber top
- Utilized by more travel ball, college and professional players than any other batting Tee
- Our patented, hand-rolled flexible rubber ball rest allows hitters to feel the ball not the Tee at contact
- Backed by a one year product guarantee and 25 years experience building custom batting tees for heavy Use hitters
- As shown, Tanner Tee the Original adjustable 26-43 inches
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
History of Tanner Tees
In the early 1990s Joe Tanner developed a hand rolled, flexible rubber tee top and an adjustable metal stem. He was coaching a professional organization by day and built tees in his garage at night. Over time, Joe's batting tee evolved into a small business which became Tanner Tees. Today, the company is still family owned and operated. Each tee is made in the USA with domestic and imported parts.
Tanner Tee – The Original
Adjustable 26-43 inches
The industry standard and the original hand-rolled FlexTop allows hitters to feel the ball not the tee at contact.
Solid metal design and easy height adjustments make Tanner Tee perfect for every level of baseball and softball. Its portable and easy to move from the inside to the outside of the plate and fits in nearly any bat bag.
We've been building tees for 25 years and stand behind every Tanner Tee. Our customers include professional baseball organizations. This is the tee the pros use.
- The original Pro Style Batting Tee with a proven durable design and hundreds of unsolicited Amazon reviews
- Handcrafted in the USA with domestic and some imported material
- Customers include every professional baseball organization, thousands of college baseball and softball programs, and every level down to the first time tee baller
- Recommended for adult and youth ages 9 and above, for both baseball and softball
Hand-rolled rubber FlexTop allows you to feel the ball not the tee at contact for the most realistic hitting experience during tee work.
Easy Height Adjustments
Patented friction technology provides smooth simple height adjustments.
USPTO No. 6682445, 7281998
Safe & Easy Transport
Bases are rounded for safe play and safe travel in your game day bag.
Ball Presentation & Visibility
Baseball/Softball rests high on the FlexTop so hitters contact the correct portion of the ball to produce line drives, without ever feeling the tee.
Our Patented Flextop
Every Tanner Tee top is hand rolled in the USA. Our FlexTop sets Tanner Tees apart from any other training tool. The rubber we shape each FlexTop from combines with a specific assembly process that provides a longer lasting top than other tees. Flexible yet strong rubber allows the bat to pass through the contact point with the least interference (and without harming your bat) providing instant feedback with every hit. With the baseball or softball resting high on the FlexTop, hitters will focus on contacting the correct part of the ball to produce line drives, while never feeling the tee. We've been hand rolling the FlexTop with our signature flap for over 20 years. From your first repetition off of a Tanner Tee, you’ll realize the training benefit and durability our FlexTop offers.
Why it's a Great Tee
A batting tee is the most valuable training aid for a hitter’s development. Solid construction, easy adjustments and a patented FlexTop make Tanner Tees the number one choice for professional organizations, hitting facilities, collegiate programs, high school teams, recreational leagues, and the home hitter. It’s a versatile tee that will work for you.
For 25 years, we've been family owned and operated. We stand behind every tee we build with in-depth knowledge and understanding of our customers. Contact us anytime for assistance, we are available!