Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Sporting Goods Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Hawk RPS Dirt Bike 250cc Street Legal Motorcycle Bike : Sporty RED
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- RPS 250cc Hawk Enduro Street Legal Dirt Bike with 5-speed Manual Transmission
- A stylish high performance exhaust pipe included on this bike is design to enhance both performance and style to the bike!
- Front 80/100-21 and Rear 110/100-18 Fat Tire, More Traction!
- NOT Carb approved for California. (( PLEASE NOTE : Please add a working PHONE number to your order on Amazon so that shipping company can call you for DELIVERY appointment))
- Big Wheel, Huge Size at 82.3"(L) x36.2"(W) x 55.1"(H) provide the roomy and comfortable riding experience for the driver.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
This 250cc Motorcycle Dirt Bike can't ship to California! Engine/Drive Chain Engine: 229cc，4-Stroke Cooling System: Air Cooled Max Power (hp): 15.6/7000rpm Max Torque: 16.5N.M/5500r/min Bore * Stroke: 2.64 x 2.56" Compression Ratio: 9.0:1 Transmission: 5-speed Manual Start System: Electric/Kick Ignition: CDI Final Drive: Chain Drive Battery: 12V/9Ah Frame /Body/ Suspension / Brakes Front Suspension: Double Shocks Rear Suspension: Central Unit Shock Front Brake: Hydraulic Disc Rear Brake: Hydraulic Disc Front Tire: 80/100-21 Rear Tire: 110/100-18 Capacities / Dimensions Weight Capacity (lbs): 331 Gross Weight (lbs): 310 Net Weight (lbs) : 265 Overall Length: 82.3" Overall Width: 36.2" Overall Hight: 55.1" Carton: L*W*H: 69x18x34" Seat Height: 35.4" Wheelbase: 53.9" Ground Clearance: 8.3" Gas Tank Capacity(gal): 3.7 Safety / Control Headlight: Yes Tail Light: Yes Turn signal lights: Yes High beam indicator lights: Yes Engine Kill Switch: Yes Horn: Yes Reflectors: Yes Foot Brake: Yes Others Tool Kit: Yes EPA Approved Yes
Accidents, Abuse, Neglect, Labor& Mechanic and Return Shipping are NOT covered. * Before you purchase, Please check with your Local DMV for the rules in your State. The customer understands that SmartDealsNow is not responsible for any accidents or injuries occur due to any reason what so ever (including manufacture's default) on your purchased scooter, atv, dirt-bike, go-kart or other powersport OR any Ride on Cars & Toys. In no event will SmartDealsNow and all its affiliates be liable for damages lost revenue, lost wages, lost savings, or any other incidental or consequential damages arising from purchase, use or inability to use the product or for manufacturer's defects. SmartDealsNow and all its affiliates are not responsible for any damages arising from misuse, natural or personal disaste
Top review from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Got it together in 2.75 hrs
No instruction manual at all
I also have 46 years of being around and owning various motorcycles
Had to adjust the idle a bit, I live at 6400 ft in elevation
Got Premium gas for it and put in about 1.5 gal
After I figured out the starter will run either on or off with the on/off switch it fired right up
So I had not looked at the kill switch to see if it was on or off
Realizing my error I flicked the switch to run and it fired right up
I fit just fine at 6’4” on the bike fells A lot like my 2005 Wr450 At stand still
Have not had an opportunity to go outside my back yard yet
Will update when I have some more seat time
So far so goog