Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 78 reviews
VINE VOICEon December 5, 2010
Many of the ancient Taoist books could be quite cryptic as the masters may have only passed the true secrets down to one disciple. Dr. Sha reveals the true Taoist secrets which can be used for healing, rejuvenation, and increased longevity. One of the keys is to build the Jin Dan. The Jin Dan is a golden energy ball located below the navel and is the key for healing, purification, rejuvenation, transformation, performing service, and more. Practices and "spiritual downloads" in Dr. Sha's Tao II book will help you to restore your body to health and allow the mind to go into stillness. Dr. Sha then reveals how to meld with the Tao. I would also recommend that you also read Tao I: The Way of All Life.
on December 4, 2010
The experiences you may receive through the writings of Master Sha are too numerous to mention. The most important thing to know is that each page contains powerful living mantra. There are a few reviewers who have suggested Master Sha's writings are too repetitious.... they do not seem to comprehend the power of mantra. Mantra by Design is repetitious, needed and most effective as the ancient ones knew, at cutting through and away at the patterns and blockages we live with from day to day, the grinding thoughts, tired belief systems and obstacles most of us have carried far to long taking us nowhere. In retreats, through the mantric teachings of Master Sha, I have experienced and continue to experience astounding , profound and life changing breakthroughs on every level of body, mind and soul. Please read this book and all Master Sha's books as the gemstones they are, listen deeply to the CD's with an open heart. Please do remember that to read this book like any other will be to JUST get information filed away without effect like other's.... but to read and most importantly of all to Practice as a conscious and deliberate act as guided, is to be transformed beyond measure. Please don't under estimate the simplicity of these writing's. Continuous practice purifies the consciousness and opens the heart not just for ourselves but for the transformation of this planet. Each day of practice taken seriously is worthwhile beyond imagination as Master Sha takes us on a journey where we can experience deep spiritual understanding through the power of mantra, through soul song and soul power opening to incredible unsurpassed beauty and joy found in The Heart of The Divine and The Tao...Blessed are we.
on November 30, 2010
Yes, The best way is the simplest way, The best way is in everyone's heart. Tao II: The way of Healing, Rejuvenation, Longevity, and Immortality you will learn this best, true and simplest way. It will bring humanity good health, true happiness, smooth success in relationships and business, breakthrough development in science and every field, rejuvenation, longevity and immortality. Thank you Master Sha for sharing sacred and secret wisdom, knowledge and practical techniques of the Tao of Healing, Rejuvenation, Longevity and Immortality. Humanity is so blessed in this era to receive such miraculous and profound teaching. Each time I read the book I felt lighter, happier and very peaceful. I love reading the book daily, listening to the CD enclosed with the book and found it getting easier each day to memorize the Tao II mantra. Even listening to Master Sha's voice on MP3 make me feel I am in the workshop with Master Sha. I highly recommend everyone get this precious Tao II book. You need not look for treasures in Treasure Island but the treasures are already in the Tao II book. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
on December 5, 2010
'If you want to know if this fountain is sweet or not, taste it.' Come and drink from this Fountain of Youth! I have and the results are amazing. Whenever I read from the Tao II: The Way of Healing, Rejuvenation, Longevity, and Immortality, do any of the practices, or listen to the enclosed chanting CD, I feel very tiny vibrations throughout my entire body. I know that deep healing, rejuvenation and transformation is happening. This book is not just an ordinary book. It is a treasure that will BLESS your healing and spiritual journey. Every word and every practice is a BLESSING. Included is a CD of 2 powerful sacred chants for Healing, Rejuvenation, Longevity, and Immortality. Chant along with Master Sha and receive further BLESSINGS. The wisdom that Master Sha continues to bring to humanity is extraordinary. I highly recommend that you GRAB both the teacher and the teachings.
on December 5, 2010
The opening of the 21st Century is like the dawning of a rain drenched day after a long dry spell. As mankind steps into the light of a new age, the pathway is illuminated by an easy to follow direction manual--Tao II--The Way of Healing, Rejuvenation, Longevity and Immortality by Dr. & Master Zhi Gang Sha. Isn't this what we have always wanted: the simplicity of profound wisdom at our finger tips?

Not only does the book Tao II contain within it's covers unlimited secrets and knowledge, but the physical book itself is a power house of rarified and intense vibrations. These vibrations harmonize the body, pacify the mind and generate loving radiance from the soul. "If you want to know if a pear is sweet, taste it." If you want to know the renewal properties of the book, experience Tao II--The Way of Healing, Rejuvenation, Longevity and Immortality by Dr. & Master Zhi Gang Sha.
on December 4, 2010
The TAO I book was already a huge gift beyond words ... the TAO II book, for me, is a dream ... a dream that can come true.
Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha teaches in a very simple but profound way the Way of Healing, Rejuvenation, Longevity, and Immortality.
Knowledge and wisdom that was only given to a few Masters and priviledged persons so far, are offered to all of us here through this book. Every reader has got the possibility to practice with so many very powerful practices ... and ... to get closer to the dream with every practice.
But there is even more than that ... Every reader receives Divine Soul Downloads, from Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha downloaded in this book ... huge Soul and Healing Treasures.
I am very grateful for the TAO II book ... and ... from my Heart I recommend this huge Treasure to everyone.
on December 3, 2010
Incredible, here is one of the greatest Masters in history, who is passing his wisdom and his sacred techniques to the public.
Usualy high Masters are passing their wisdom to only one or maximum two disciples before transitioning. Now everyone can receive this amazing teaching of getting healthy, full of energy and live and extraordinary long long life full of love. It depends on your soulstanding if you are open to these secret and sacred teachings. Are you ready to go this way to reach things you even cannot imagine now? Read it again and again and let the practice become a part of your daily life and you will believe, that every word is true. We cannot thank the Divine, the Tao and Master Sha enough for these wonderful life transforming book.
on January 14, 2015
Repetitive concepts.
on December 5, 2010
Tao II is another amazing piece of work by Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha! I am continually amazed at the speed at which his books come. I need more hours in the day to READ! (: I have read nearly every single book of Master Shas and though I have not completely finished the Tao II, I LOVE LOVE LOVE what I've been able to absorb so far! The Jin Dan Da Tao Xiu Lian is the most wonderful practice. I find myself chanting it off and on all day long! Thank you Master Sha and all of the wonderful beings who have helped in the creation of this book, and ALL of the Soul Power Series. I look forward to sharing many copies with the world. TY TY TY!!!!
on December 4, 2010
My experience with Master Sha's newest book, Tao II, is sublime. As with the other books in his Soul Power Series, it is full of Divine Healing Potential that can be called upon to help one to become healthier, happier and more fulfilled in all areas of life including finance and relationships. Unique to Master Sha's books is the Divine Downloads that are offered. These Divine Downloads are extremely powerful and empowering. I highly recommend that you buy this book and check out this unorthodox method of gaining spiritual power and healing abilities.