- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: Klingon Language Institute (June 26, 2008)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0964434555
- ISBN-13: 978-0964434554
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,493,520 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Tao Te Ching
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The text has an English version on one page, with the Klingon translation on the next.
As one interested in constructed languages (I am an Esperantist), this is a valuable book. The Klingon language has moved beyond Star Trek to becoming a cultural phenomenon.
Why learn Klingon?
Well, Klingon is easy compared to a natural language. There's just less rules and funny exceptions overall. And it'll help you learn natural languages to tackle Klingon. Plus, you get to hang out with the coolest people ever and read about Taoism. So sign on up. KLI.ORG.