Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on January 18, 2016
Have for a long time studied various methods for healing. As I read and understand what Dr Sha is providing in this book and other's in the soul healing series are geninune and workable.
Dr Sha is one of a few who provides an excellent way to understand the unity between the soul the body and the Tao, and how their mal-alignment causes difficultieswith health etc. It's the best information about this topic I have read. I know that he practices what he preaches. He is one of the few I found so far who accurately describes 'sick' energy. My own experiences taught me that sick energy is ALWAYS heavy. Dr Sha also described it so. If you are in the healing arena having these books will be worth it. Milie
VINE VOICEon May 18, 2010
The author, Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha, is the 373rd lineage holder of Peng Zu. Peng Zu was the teacher of Lao Tzu who is considered to be the father of Taoism and wrote the Tao Te Ching (The Way and Its Power). These are new Divine Tao teachings which include the essence of the ancient Tao wisdom. The Tao I book includes this Divine Tao Jing and reveals how to heal yourself, slow down the aging process, and even rejuvenate the body. However you won't get much younger by just reading the book. You have to do the practices that are described. When you do the practices, ask the soul of the Tao Jing to heal and bless you. And here is another tip: Use the "soul order" secret that Master Sha revealed in Chapter 4 of The Power of Soul: The Way to Heal, Rejuvenate, Transform, and Enlighten All Life (Soul Power Series). Give your soul (or all your inner souls) an order to chant the Tao Jing while you sleep, or for the next 24 hours. The book includes an audio CD with the Tao Jing sentences and recommended practices. Tao I also includes 30 "Divine downloads" or transmissions of spiritual power that will be transmitted to you when you read the book. These Divine downloads to you are permanent Divine healing and blessing treasures which carry Divine light and frequency that you can use to heal and transform your life. Use these Divine downloads when you do the practices described in the book to improve your results.
on May 24, 2010
Tao I book is truly an incredible book. It has very profound teaching, wisdom and practical techniques for healing, preventing sickness, longevity, life transformation and much more. The 75 phases of Tao Jing, each phase has incredible wisdom and sacred knowledge. They are priceless treasures not only to the Tao practitioners, but also to all humanity, Mother Earth, and all souls in all universes, since "Tao is the Way of all life. Follow Tao, flourish; go against Tao, finish".

The Tao Jing is extremely powerful. When the first time I heard it, my soul loved it so much that I never want to stop chanting it. Whenever I chant it, it brings me to the emptiness, and I feel like I am in the heaven. Master Sha is so generous that he enclosed a full length CD with his Tao Jing and Jin Dan chanting within the Tao I book, which is really a great bonus to all the readers and listeners. Master Sha also prepared another two sources for us to learn the Tao Jing - they are the Tao Jing CD and DVD. They are amazing, with beautiful music and Master Sha's chanting.

I am so grateful that we have the opportunity to learn the Tao secrets and profound wisdom through Master Sha's Tao I book, Tao Jing CD and DVD. I enjoy them so very much and I have benefited from them for every aspect of my life. I highly recommend them to you and hope you will benefit from them too.

Thank you Divine. Thank you Tao. Thank you Master Sha. I can never thank you enough.
on May 5, 2012
If you've been attracted to the Chinese, Asian philosophies, don't miss this book. Master Sha has given humanity a chance to understand principles that have been closed to monks and holy people for hundreds of years. Yes, of course there are other books out there but this one was created for you and me. Master Sha helps us to understand how each of the 77 lines can heal ourselves and provide longevity. For advanced students, this text can also delve deeper into the quantum physics of soul and science. The Tao II is a continuation. Master Sha has an incredible CD of the Tao Jing that is healing and great with meditations. It can be found on drsha.com.
on May 6, 2013
Very informative, it is not about Taoizim, it's about the The Way of Life. Very powerful, full of wisdom and treasures that will stay with life time after life time..forever and ever.
on April 19, 2011
Thank you Dr. and Master Sha for this beautiful work. His book and the practices are life transforming. It is a transformational guide to reconnection with the divine, to love and light, love,peace and harmony. It is a healer for health conditions and all challenging conditions. The practice is divine. Dr. Sha also offers complimentary service on his website with daily practices to do the chanting and receive the greater benefit of all the wisdom and divine frequencies in his book and practices. There are so many free services offered on his site. There is so much support. We are experiencing the healing from these practices in our life everyday in so many ways. Thank you Master Sha. Thank you Divine.
on June 10, 2010
Yes - I am a student of Master Sha and I use the power of soul constantly. Yes - my life has changed significantly ever since. Yes - I have always looked for the true secrets; and here they are. Yes - I can now study them, anytime and anywhere. Yes - this is only the beginning of the introduction to the purest wisdom to heal yourself, to take control of your life, to transform obstacles in your life, to balance all aspects of life. Yes - this book makes healthier and happier! Yes - I can recommend it!

No - it's not on traditional Taoism.
on May 23, 2010
I sort of cannot believe what is in the Tao 1 book- not because I do not believe it but because the generosity and scope of the downloads (gifts) and teachings are beyond belief!
The wisdom. light and love in this book make it a "non-book": a healing tool, a service tool, an enlightenment tool.
Words cannot express the generosity of Master Sha and the gratitude I feel-there seems to be no limits to the gifts, the knowledge and the wisdom. You yourself will be amazed- there are no words!
Riches! Abundance! I had to skim the book at first, which is not recommended, because I wanted to memorize the verses of the Tao Jing. It was difficult to skim but I know the abundance of riches awaits me when I return: a delight, a treasure trove.
You must experiene this yourself to appreciate the depths of these teachings and gifts. Do not delay!!!
on October 3, 2010
I knew this would be a fantastic book. Master Sha had taught from it before it came out and I was very eager to read it. I was amazed at the depth and wisdom, although I was not surprised. All of Master Sha's books contain so many teachings and blessings. I enjoy how he takes each phrase and elaborates on them so we can truly understand the history and knowledge behind them. The information is very intriguing and then he tells exactly how we can improve our health, transform and help others. I don't think I could ever read it too many times, as I learn something new and more profound, each time.

The audio book is also very good. I play it in my car and this reinforces what I have learned. It is also full of blessings for the listener. Thank you!!
on June 9, 2010
Let me start by saying that I am not an advanced student of Master Sha's, but I keep hanging around his website, his books, and his people, because the benefits are undeniable. I have not dedicated my life to the mission of transforming Mother Earth and helping all humanity as many have, but no one has kicked me out of the movement for that. They patiently help me as I stumble along, learning as best I can. I do not have the answers for anyone. I can only say that for me there is something very very special about Master Sha, his teachers and this movement. My heart grows in leaps and bounds, and my life expands in a completely surprising and wonderful way - and yes, as a direct result of the things I learn from Master Sha and his books, his website and Facebook community. The Tao I book is the best book for me so far. Sometimes it's very hard to believe something can be so powerful and effective when it feels so simple. Master Sha presents a Tao Jing chant and even sings it in a CD that comes with the book. This chant, when I listen to it and sing it, leaves me feeling well (healthy) and healed in body, mind and soul. Of course, I make mistakes and so must return and get healed again, but it's always there for me. I like to think "one step back, two steps forward," and I'm making progress. So I guess I'm speaking to the ordinary soul out there, like me, who is interested in growing spiritually. My friend, this will do it if you lend yourself to the process. Also check in to Master Sha's Facebook page - get to know some of these lovely people. Do a search on Dr. Sha on Facebook and you'll find it. Wishing you Warm Regards and Happy Hearts!!!!!