Other Sellers on Amazon
TaoTronics Barcode Scanner Handheld Wired Bar Code 1D USB Laser Scanner with Adjustable Stand for Computer, Extremely Fast and Precise Auto Scan Support Windows/Mac/iOS/Android System
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Auto sensing technology: Real auto-sensing function can release your hand, Wave barcodes under Scanner, scanning light turns on to scan automatically. (A adjustable stand is included)
- Ergonomic design: made of High quality ABS plastic, tested by 1. 5M drop. Equipped with hands-free and flexible Scanner stand for easy assembly without additional setup
- Widely decode ability: UPC/UCC/EAN 128/Code 39/Code 39 full ASCII/Tryptic Code 39/Code 128/Code 128 full ASCII/coda bar/interleaved 2 of 5/discrete 2 of 5/Code 93/MSI/Code 11/RSS variants/Chinese 2 of 5/180 configurable options for prefix, suffix and termination strings
- Plug and play: no need software, easy to play your laser scanner. Ergonomic design with high quality ABS plastic; hands-free flex stand included
- Widely compatible ability: work with Windows, Mac OS, and Linux. And perfectly running QuickBooks, word, Excel, Novell, and all common software
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Improved Scanning Performance
Highly accurate scanning that's ultra fast at sensing, identifying and uploading barcodes.
Unlike continuous mode, TT-BS003 wired barcode scanner has real auto sensing scanning function. Red scanning light only turns on to when a barcode presented in front of the scanner, extend the life of the laser head to make the scanner more durable.
Adjustable Stand Bracket
Robust construction allows you to find the most appropriate angle freeing your hand for more convenient use.
Easy to install, refer to the manual to finish the setup. A small counterweight iron included to make it stand more steadily.
Wide System Compatibility
Supports Windows, Mac OS and Linux operating systems.
Works with Quickbook, Word, Excel and Novell programs.
Simply plug the USB cable into the USB port of your computer, laptop or other host and you can start scanning immediately.
Supports a wide range of bar code types including: UPC/EAN, UPC/EAN with Supplemental, UCC/EAN 128, Code 39, Code 39 Full ASCII, Trioptic Code 39, Code 128, Code 128 Full ASCII, Codabar, Interleaved 2 of 5, Discrete 2 of 5, Code 93, MSI, Code 11, RSS variants, Chinese 2 of 5.
Especially suitable for bookstores, pharmacies, convenience store supermarkets, billing charges, clothing counter sales, express logistics and other fields of application.
|Connection||Wired with stand||Wired & Bluetooth Wireless||2.4Ghz Wirelss||Wired||433Mhz Wireless with charging cradle receiver||Wired|
|Battery capacity||no battery required||750mAh||750mAh||no battery required||1400mAh||no battery required|
|Scan/Speed||400 times/sec||200 times/sec||100 times/sec||300 times/sec||200 times/sec||300 times/Sec|
|Supported Barcode Type||1D Bar code||1D Bar code||1D Bar code||1D Bar code||1D Bar code||1D & 2D Code|
|Device Supported||Computer， PC||Computer, PC， Smartphone，Tablet||Computer， PC||Computer，PC||Computer， PC||Computer， PC|
Compare with similar items
Adesso Taotronics Usb Barcode Scanner Wired Handheld Laser Bar Code Scanner Automatic Sensing And Scan Black.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
SOOOO much better than hand keying. What a time saver.
Just plug it into your pc usb and go. No setup required.
Top international reviews
Really easy to install. Can either use trigger to scan barcode or as you pick the gun up it wakes it self and as soon as it sees a barcode it scans.
Bonus of stand.
Nice product and no issues with any type of barcodes so far.
in windows and Linux.