- Clip this coupon to save $1.00 on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "TaoTronics Bluetooth Receiver/Car Kit, Portable Wi..." and save 62% off the $35.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
TaoTronics Bluetooth Receiver/Car Kit, Portable Wireless Audio Adapter 3.5mm Aux Stereo Output (Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP, Built-in Microphone) for Home Audio Music Streaming Sound System
- Wide compatibility: Bluetooth 4.2 Receiver compatible with most smartphones, ideal for home or vehicle audio systems. But please do not connect the gadget to like Bluetooth headphone or Bluetooth speaker.
- Double link: Connect two Bluetooth devices at once; freedom to enjoy music, GPS or answer phone calls.
- Control it: Change the volume, play/pause music, or skip tracks with ease; Apple devices can even activate Siri with the click of a button.
- 10 hours of talk and play time, or up to 200 hours on standby on background.
- Talk with clarity: Hands-free calling with the built-in microphone makes catching up with friends a breeze.
- What's More: At TaoTronics, not only we offer high quality products, we back them up with a 12-month warranty and another 18-month which could be extended.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Control the Listening Experience
Change tracks, turn up/ down the volume, or play/pause music all from the receiver. Apple users can activate Siri with the press of the button.
Built-in microphone makes talking to family and friends a breeze. Perfect for hands-free calling when driving.
Stay Connected For Longer
With up to 10 hours of talk or play time, or 200 hours on standby mode, you’ll have enough battery power to last even the longest family road trips.