|Item Weight||2.45 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||17.5 x 26 x 7.2 inches|
|Item model number||TT-DL19|
|Assembled Height||7.2 inches|
|Assembled Length||17.52 inches|
|Assembled Width||25.98 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||1 xLED Desk Lamp, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x Quick Installation Guide|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Color Temperature||6000 Kelvin|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||81.00|
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp with USB Charging Port, Eye- care Dimmable Lamp, Metal, Glare-Free, 5 Color Temperatures with 5 Brightness Levels, Touch Control, Memory Function
- Low Return Rate: 34% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 95% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "silver desk lamp"
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Witness the perfect fusion of elegance and durability in a minimalistic touch sensitive design that's Made to Outlast time as well as daily use
- 25 light modes for any occasion: choose between 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K & 6000K cct with 5 different brightness levels each
- Benefit from an energy-efficient LED panel that reflects the light sideways to minimize glare and eyestrain
- A Memory Function You Won't Forget: Choose one of the 25 possible combinations of CCT & brightness and get back to it instantly as soon as you turn the switch on. The lamp’s memory function retains preset settings and reboots accordingly
- Built-in USB Port: Get more than just a lamp and get power when power is needed. Keep your devices at hand while charging with the built-in iSmart USB charging port
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Beautiful Is An Understatement. Imagine a sturdy aluminum alloy build.
Shave it of all the frills until you get a sleek and minimalistic design with no buttons to speak of. Add a touch sensitive panel control and a USB port equipped with the iSmart technology for safer and faster charging. Done. You get what we do best at TaoTronics: a jaw dropping LED lamp that perfectly combines style and the latest technology. You Call The Shots It's not a matter of simply flipping the switch on anymore. It's a matter of choosing with TaoTronics.
Choose one of the five preset color temperatures, respectively 3000K, 3500K, 4000K, 5000K & 6000K, and browse between 5 different brightness levels for each CCT. That comes down to 25 possible combos to tackle any lightning condition you can think of.
Innovative Lamp/USB Charger Hybrid Smartphone. Smart watch. Smart home. Why not a smart lamp? Get an innovative hybrid of a lamp that does more than just light up a dim room.
The built-in iSmart USB charging port will power your devices up and keep them right within reach for extra convenience.
It's Bright But It Wont' Bite What you get with TaoTronics is more than just a lamp with a multitude of brightness and CCT options you can play with. You get the guarantee that if you turn the light on to see better you won't have to squeeze your eyes after a few minutes. The LED reflects the light sideways and produces a strain-free light beam that doesn't harm your eyes.
Choose TaoTronics. Choose quality you can look at.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What I like better on the new one:
- The TT-DL01 looks flimsy (actually it is not), but this TT-DL19 looks and feels solid.
- The design is more eye-catching. (I hope my son won't notice it.)
- The old black was plastic, which means it was easy to push or pull around the desk. The new one is heavier and stays better in place.
- Also the plastic design produced some rattling noises after a while.
- Instead of the individual LEDs that projected bunch of shadows, the new on has a white diffuser, so no individual light sources and no multiple shadows. (2nd and 3rd picture)
What I like better on the old one:
- Even though the number of color temperature and brightness selections are similar (slightly more), I liked the individual program buttons. Now I have to cycle through the settings to find the best instead of one touch. (See the buttons on the 4th picture) It is not a real issue, since I use only one setting most of the time.
- The arm and the base is one unit now, so there is no turning anymore. I admit the turning gave a little flimsiness to the structure, but was a useful feature.
What I like the same on both:
- The color temperature and brightness selections.
- The way it remembers, so I don't have to select every time I turn it on (Although power outage clears the memory.)
- The USB connector. I always have a charging cable ready on my desk with no additional power supply.
It is a 5 star product for me, because the nicer and heavier design with a diffused light is compensating the inconveniences of the missing turning.
I spent a few weeks researching lamps, and it took quite a bit for me to convince myself that you get what you pay for. Spending $36 on a desk lamp seemed kind of absurd, but seeing the overwhelmingly positive reviews, I decided to go for it. I spent quite a bit of time looking at various lamps and different models from this brand. What ended up selling me on it was the variety of different lights and tones that can be adjusted.
Different settings, which are really nice. I can have something bright in the morning when I'm working in the dark, or something soft and dimmer when I'm browsing the internet or reading at night and want to relax my eyes
LED so the bulb will probably last forever (however, see con below)
Very wide base takes up space
Blue light on power button stays on when lamp is off. I just unplug it before bed (which erases the adjusted light settings, but nbd)
Not sure if I am able to replace the bulb, or how easily it can be done
Overall, I'm pleased with this lamp. After seeing how much more value I got out of spending the $36 on this lamp, in the future I really would consider something in the $50-$75 range if it seems justified. However, if you are on the fence about spending this kind of money on a lamp or just looking for a significant improvement over what you already have, this lamp would be perfect. Highly recommend for college students as well.
What I love:
+the different light colors: sometimes I need a bright LED light and other times I need more natural sunlight.
+the brightness levels: this is super helpful when your eyes start to hurt because the light started off as perfect but ended feeling too strong.
+the USB connection in the back: I'm always charging my phone.
+the design: this is the crowning feature because I can control and alter the lamp at any angle, and when I'm done with the lamp I can fold it down and it doesn't look like it's taking all this counter space. It kind of looks like a thick ruler on the table which for someone like me, notorious for disposing of anything that can be considered clutter, has helped me maintain peace of mind when I'm not using the lamp during the day.
+the (trans)portability: this goes into the design aspect, but just folding it up allows me to take it anywhere and the fact that you can remove the cord and plug from the lamp allows me to put this in my rolling briefcase in case I want to study outside of home.
+the silver and white color combination is perfect and camouflages into my living space (white walls and wood floors);
+touch buttons: once the lamp is plugged in the power, light setting, and brightness settings can be controlled by touch, which is awesome because who wants to work with dials or hard press buttons.
What isn't my favorite:
-the blue light that turns on when the lamp is plugged in but not in use: okay, so this may be a necessary evil as you want to be able to locate the power touch button, but for some reason it's annoying for me. However, it kind of is a good feature in the end because it reminds me to unplug the lamp (save electricity) when it isn't in use.