|Item Weight||3.25 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6.8 x 7.1 x 17.5 inches|
|Item model number||TT-DL01|
|Area Lighting Classification||Not Applicable|
|Assembled Height||17.52 inches|
|Assembled Length||6.77 inches|
|Assembled Width||7.09 inches|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Lights||27|
|Included Components||- 1 x TaoTronics LED Lamp - 1 x Adapter - 1 x Cleaning Cloth - 1 x Quick Installation Guide|
|Maximum Compatible Wattage||14 watts|
|Specific Uses||Indoor use only|
|Fixture Features||USB Charging Port, 60 Minutes Auto-off Timer, Touch Dimmer|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||530 lm|
|Color Rendering Index (CRI)||90.00|
|Average Life||50000 hours|
|Average Life||50000 hours|
|Start Up Time||0 sec|
TaoTronics LED Desk Lamp with USB Charging Port, 4 Lighting Modes with 5 Brightness Levels, 1h Timer, Touch Control, Memory Function, Black, 14W, Official Member of Philips EnabLED Licensing Program
- 4 Lights Match Your Purpose: Choose between 4 unique lights with 5 custom levels of brightness for work, study, reading, or relaxing
- Convenient USB Charging: Recharge your devices via the built-in 5V/1A USB output; keep your smartphone or tablet within reach while charging
- Multi-Angle Adjustments for Optimized Lighting: Rotate the lamp arm up to 140° or swivel the base by 180° for a more direct illumination
- 1 Hour Auto-Off Timer: Turns the light off automatically to save on your electricity bill if you fall asleep under the lamp
- Touch Controls & Memory Function: Operates and responds with straight-forward touch controls; always remembers the brightness and mode last used for added convenience
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Overview: TaoTronics Elune TT-DL01 (black) is the new generation energy-saving and eco-friendly LED desk lamp. Featuring adjustable mood lighting and five different shades, the elegantly designed Elune is perfect for those late night reading sessions. Built for portability and light sensitive eyes, the Elune is the number one choice for the home, office, study or even the bedside table. Durable: - long lasting LED lights means it's the only lamp you'll need for the next 25 years. - durable hard shell plastic comes in a piano black finish. Convenient: - elegant foldable design, occupies less space. - 18 inch tall, fits well with pc monitor, no glare on screen - 5V/1a USB charging port for your mobile phone or tablet, 60Min auto-off timer - 4 lighting modes: * read: cool white light helps enjoy reading without eyestrain * study: brightest light, ideal for those late night cram sessions * relax: cozy warm light drives stress away * sleep: bathe in the warm light as you nod off -5 level brightness, simply touch the "+/-" to get ideal light what's in the box: - 1 x TaoTronics LED lamp - 1 x Adapter - 1 x cleaning cloth - 1 x quick installation guide.
Bulb Life50000.00 Hours
Bulb Voltage12.00 Volts
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I purchased this lamp after swimming through reviews on just over 15 other similar LED lamps. Most of the lamps I considered were TaoTronics as they tend to have a very strong following with many positive reviews, not to mention they have been praised as some of the brightest LED desk lamps you can find for under $50.00. Those two points were most important to me: Less than $50.00 and must be a bright LED array.
Why I chose this lamp:
- As a painter of miniature models, I need a lot of bright white lighting in order to see paint colors and how they truly appear in tone and color as I apply them to a model. I previously had a small LED desk lamp and a tall fluorescent halo lamp that I could use overhead and move around as needed. I started to realize there were a lot of shadows on my models and I was constantly trying to move the overhead lamp around to get better lighting, but that just made shadows elsewhere. The fluorescent lamp just wasn't bright enough. Seeing these LED desk lamps with the long arrays online, I immediately decided that this might be the solution to my problem. A long array with a nice, even light output would provide for a better area of coverage than my previous lamps, which this TaoTronics lamp promised to provide. If you look at the pictures I included, you can see the difference in lighting. Now, for full disclosure, the room was fairly dark when the pictures where taken and the sun had not come up yet, so there was little ambient light in this area. Also, it is important to note that I did/do not solely use this lamp. I use all three lamps to provide as much light as possible, however, it is still very obvious how much brighter the desk area is with the TaoTronics lamp on. The light from this lamp outshines my previous lamps as opposed to simply being washed out like dim headlights under street lamps.
What I like:
- This lamp has five brightness settings, which I am a big fan of. The lamp also has four different color variations ranging from a soft amber, to a light yellow, a bright blue-ish cool white, and finally a bright daylight white. That being stated, I just use the bright white setting at level five. The base is more than heavy enough to prevent this lamp from ever becoming unstable or falling over. The touch sensitive controls are very responsive and intuitive. The cord from the adapter plugs into the back of the lamp and is out of the way. The USB charging port is not something I cared one way or the other about, however, my phone is typically sitting on the desk as I work and this allows me to charge it without running another cord to the outlet. The armature height works very well for my needs and seems to be a very good desk lamp height. The slim LED array allows me to place light over my work area without having a light fixture either hitting me in the head, or blocking my view of the models I am painting. This is a big one for me. The fluorescent halo lamp I have been so dependent upon for years is always in my way when I place it in a spot that offers the best lighting. The TaoTronics lamp offers a great area of coverage while the slim design keeps it out of my way, and it still provides much better lighting than I had previously. Lastly, it is quite bright. The LED array on this lamp is too bright to look at, but when looking at the lamp from any angle other than right up into the array, it does not bother my eyes at all. Of course I am not going to be staring into the LED array because it's lighting my desk, not me.
What I don't like:
- My biggest point here is that while this lamp is very bright, I could personally use one more brightness setting. While this is not really a gripe at all, I just find there may be times where I might want a little more light, however, this lamp is very bright as it is and I do like that. Another point is the lamp's armature. You can move the lamp through variations of up and down or forward and backward, but you can't swivel or rotate the lamp head itself. I don't find that to be a big issue, personally, however, I realize there are some who would. My final point here would be about heat. The very top of the lamp (the back of the LED array) gets hot when running at full brightness. For anyone has has any experience with high intensity LEDs, that shouldn't come as a big surprise as they can generate quite a bit of heat. The plastic cover on the top of the lamp is vented along the center line, similar to the design of the middle section of the armature. Even so, it gets hot enough to the touch (though not so hot you can't touch it) that I am a little concerned about shortening the lifespan of the lamp if I run it max white/bright all the time.
Overall I am quite happy with this purchase. It does what I need it to do very effectively and has made me realize just how poorly lit my work area was before I purchased this lamp. If you need a lamp that can light an area, such as a desk or worktable, efficiently then look no further. With a price point of under $30.00, you get more than you paid for here, in my opinion. It provides a nice soft light you can use as a nightlight or an absolutely bright daylight lamp for a desk, work area, reading, ect.
I work with a variety of materials and a ton of magnification. My house is littered with craft lamps, alive and dying. I'm getting very tired of spending a small fortune on those things (you know -- the ones they sell that begin with "O" that are sold at the fabric stores) only to have them die within 2-28 months. This Elune lamp will work well as a craft lamp on the "study" setting at highest output. The color rendering index seems quite good and the areas where the color rendering is lacking seem to be an LED thing. But this Elune is so much more versatile -- now that I'm used to the "relax" and "sleep" settings that seemed, well, pink to me, I've co-opted this for use by my computer. When the dedicated craft lamps die I'll be replacing them with these, but not before I add another as a bedside reading lamp.
Attached are two pictures taken with no flash and no ambient light. The first was lit by an Ott-Lite 13W fluorescent bulb, the second was lit by this, the Elune Dimmable LED Desk Lamp. What I see is a slight, but noticeable, lack of yellow in the Elune which is the same difference between the fluorescent and LED craft lamps - in other words, it's not the Elune but just LED spectrum in general.
Minor quibbles: the swivel function is a bit too loose. There should be more resistance in the swivel. A tad more weight in the base would help. And the black shiny plastic is a fingerprint magnet, which is why they include a polishing cloth. Regardless, I'm thrilled with this lamp and want more.