- Save 10% on Filter Replacement(White) when you purchase 1 or more TT-AH001 Humidifier offered by Sunvalley Brands. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 Hot Sale Diffuser free when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code FVQA7LMF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
3-Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
TaoTronics Cool Mist Humidifier, LED Display, 4L Ultrasonic Humidifiers for Home Bedroom, with Filter, Adjustable Mist Levels, Timer, Waterless Auto Shut-off --(4L/1.06 Gallon, US 110V)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Ultra-Silent with Ultrasounds: Ultrasonic air diffusion produces less than 38 dB of noise for a quiet humidification that won’t keep you or your baby up at night
- Better, Safer Air: Microporous cartridge thoroughly filters the water and rids it of microorganisms for odorless, purer air
- Adjustable Vapor for Multiple Needs: Set humidity level and mist flow to fill up rooms up to 40-50 m² / 431-538 ft² and combat dry skin, wrinkles, winter cold, and mildew
- Up to 15 Hours of Mist: 4 L water capacity provides you with over half a day of adjustable humidification for purified air that will last well into the night
- Full of Features: Comes with a built-in timer, intuitive LED display, sleep mode, and a 360-degree rotatable nozzle for uniform distribution
- Note: The device does NOT double as an aroma diffuser. Please do NOT use with essential oils.
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Into the Mist
Control the mist amount with low, middle, and high settings. Use the 360 degree nozzle to have the mist come out in any direction you desire.
Built-in LED shows the current humidity level and other modes in operation.
The timing function can set the humidity level on for 1 to 24 hours.
The TaoTronics TT-AH001 home humidifier is an ultrasonic humidifier that emits water vapor to moisten dry air. It uses a microporous ceramic cartridge that filters water from micro-organisms and bad odor. (Please do not use any essential oil or similar chemical perfume with this product.) the humidity level can easily be set to the ideal setting for your room. You can also adjust the mist modes and use the 360 degree nozzle to adjust the mist angle so it's right for you. As an ultrasonic humidifier, it's incredibly quiet and doesn't make a sound, which is perfect to use when going to sleep. Over 1 gallon capacity and 15 hour working time on a full tank will last most of the day and well into the night. The LED display provides information including the humidity level and other modes you are using. Sleep mode turns off the LED at night so it doesn't disturb your sleep. Two handles on the top and the bottom of the unit make it convenient to replenish the water. Finally the timer sets the humidity for a set period before switching the humidifier off.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Needless to say she changed her mind awfully quickly and is now a big fan.
Update (2-1-2018): We purchased a second one of these as we had two others that ended up not working. The first didn't control the steam coming out and ended up only lasting a few hours before it was empty and the second was a bulb one that broke and ended up drenching our kitchen counter and floor with water. We set this one up in the kitchen and now have two of these operating 24/7 with not a single issue yet. The key is to clean out the bacteria buildup at least once a week before it starts to crystalize.
Misty does not require distilled water. I think most of us buying a small humidifier live in apartments or condos and don’t want to buy and haul gallons of water to our homes. If you live in a house get an AprilAir and connect to your furnace and don’t complain in your reviews that a tabletop humidifier doesn’t do the job.
Misty holds over a gallon of water and on high setting she drinks two gallons a day. Yay! Don’t complain that your humidifier is using doing her job and using a lot of water. In Minneapolis my furnace has been running a lot with -30 windchills and drying my air down to 12%. Misty has brought it up to 26% which is as high as I can go without frosting my windows.
Misty is not emitting any white mist. We have enough snow here for that.
Misty is uber quiet. I mean almost silent.
Misty is very easy to fill. She has a handle on top and bottom with a big cap that’s easy to remove. She does sit in a reservoir of water and may drip a few drops when filling so those reviewers that complained please remember that humidifiers use water and it’s not acid that’s dripping.
Misty does an excellent job getting the mist into the air and does not make the floor or table it’s resting on wet. That was a good point from other reviews.
Misty has the electronic controls, auto shutoff and even a pretty blue light. I’ll try these features when I can turn her down from full force that she has been running on for two weeks.
I’m giving Misty two thumbs up and recommend her for a smaller condo or room. I think I’ve maxed her capabilities at 800sf but would consider buying her twin sister.
Buy one and enjoy a fine product.
The unit is whisper quiet, and I appreciate the nighttime mode which turns off the display. I only wish it turned off the display completely, but instead it leaves a small light on indicating the display is in nighttime mode. My humidistat usually ranges somewhere between 40-50 RH.
I typically leave mine on the medium setting and can get a full 24 hours before having to refill the tank. The base definitely needs to be cleaned at least once every 2 days to keep mold from growing. But the unit is incredibly light to carry and very easy to clean.
I really wanted a unit where I could also add essential oils (which you absolutely cannot with this one) but in the end I decided to focus more on what I truly needed which was a humidifier and not an oil diffuser. I’ve had this unit for a few weeks now and so far I am very happy with it.