- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more TaoTronics Retractable Dog Leash offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code 6MJSSFFA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on TaoTronics Dog Training Pouch when you purchase 1 or more TaoTronics TT-FL001 offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code JHWFJIU8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on TaoTronics Hands Free Dog Leash when you purchase 1 or more TaoTronics TT-FL001 offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code ZS5N8FX8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 17% on TaoTronics Pet Car Seat Covers when you purchase 1 or more TaoTronics TT-FL001 offered by Sunvalleytek. Enter code BF6K8VP2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
TaoTronics TT-FL001 UV Flashlight Blacklight, Dog Urine and Stains Detector, 12 Ultraviolet LED Light with AAA Batteries
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- TaoTronics UV flashlight: make invisible visible.
- Clearly showing dried unine&stains of dogs on carpet\rugs\clothes, food stains on floor\table
- Easily spot scorpions, authenticate currency,driver license,official identification cards,passports
- Brighter with fairly focused output: Emits 395nm wavelength with 12 top quality ultraviolet led lights,
- High quality batteries included: 3 Duracell AAA batteries last up to 5 hours for this UV flashlight, not work well on cat urine
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item TaoTronics TT-FL001 UV Flashlight Blacklight, Dog Urine and Stains Detector, 12 Ultraviolet LED Light with AAA Batteries
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Sunvalleytek||Doggone Pet Products||Amazon.com||The Prime Merchant|
|Item Weight||2.4 ounces||3.2 ounces||2.2 lbs||2.24 ounces|
The TaoTronics TT-FL001 handheld UV Flashlight is well built, inexpensive, and effective. clearly shows urine stains, invisible food stains on the floor and table, and UV-sensitive markings on currency and official identification cards, including passports. With 12 brighter ultraviolet LED lights, the Blacklight flashlight shows fluorescence staining more clearly.
In addition, please be also pay attention tht Notes:
1. If the ultraviolet led flashlight does not turn on, please check batteries and battery case whether they are installed correctly(e.g. with correct polarity);
2. The ultraviolet led black light works best in dark environment, the darker it is, the better it works;
3. Can only spot dried urine stain;
4. Does not work on reflective surface or carpet with fluoresce; and not work well on cat urine.
5. For few dark color carpets, the reflected stain color will be very close to the color of the carpet, making it harder to see;
6. Does not use the UV light with the newest $100 note.
Caution: 1. Not waterproof, please keep away from liquid or moisture;
2. Do not shine directly into eyes;
3. Not a toy, please keep away from children;
4. Please use this ultraviolet flashlight in line with the local laws and regulations.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I will say that I have used the 2 ft long blacklight fluorescent fixtures that plug in the wall but those are a pain to use and the bulbs are exposed which makes them easy to break. The also dont give off the concentrated beam of light that this flashlight does. They are also not portable.
After cleaning all the pee in the bathroom that was visible with this light it is smell free like a bathroom should be.
This is not a light you play with. This is not a light you let your kids play with. My understanding is that this UV light can do some serious damage to your eyes if you stare at it.
I would greatly recommend getting a pair of yellow tinted type safety glasses that block UV light. This will enable you to use the light without worrying it will damage your eyes but better yet, the yellow glasses really do cut out the purple light that can make you dizzy. The purple light can also interfere with finding stains so with the glasses on the things you are looking for really stand out. I went to Harbor Freight and picked up a few pair of their cheap $2 yellow safety glasses and I did the drivers license test. No UV light went through the cheap glasses to make my license light up. I was surprised. And they make a big difference.
* Using this device for about 5 minutes is about the most horrifying experience that a person can have in their home.
* It picks up dust, nylon threads, any dried water marks (even from hard water) and of course remnants of urine from any species.
* Runs on three AAA batteries and operates simply with a button on the end of the light
* Has a wrist strap in the event you want to carry this around the house and gross yourself out from time to time
* Brighter than others I've seen and very fairly focused output
PS: I hope my review was helpful. If it was not, then please let me know what I left out that you’d want to know. I always aim to improve.
This does trigger phosphoresces in some of my rocks. It also charged up the luminescent markers on my wristwatch.
The manual states this won't work on the newer USA $100 bills.
I have a forty dollar dual short and long (254nm and 375nm) rock collecting UV light that works MUCH better (for rocks) but isn't as bright.
My purpose in getting this was to be able to shine it outside at night without having to bend down while looking for glowing rocks. This would be bright but the wrong frequency for that, however: it's perfect for quickly scanning the road for halite crystals. I live in Michigan and they drop salt on our roads in winter, sometimes to can find awesome huge salt halite crystals but with the snow outside and the street lamps my good uv light is way too dim so I'd have to crawl on my hands and knees holding my other UV light two inches off the ground IN THE MIDDLE OF AN ICY ROAD! Forget that, this thing will have to do. You can shine it while standing up and see all sorts of horrible things on your carpet, bathroom, etc.
It's a tradeoff: brighter usually means more non-uv light leaking out.
BEFORE YOU SHINE IT IN YOUR BATHROOM, just get the mop and bucket out first because that's how it's going to end up. I'm a neat freak and into order (I'm a librarian) but let's just say after using I'm my main bath... well... It almost ended in tears. Lol.
Mine came with 3 real Duracell batteries.
It's not as good as my other uv light, but it cost 75% less and it seems like you could drop it and it won't break, unlike my rectangular one that has a fancy glass filter along one side and an exposed bulb on the other.
I can also light up the ceiling without being on a ladder...but now I'm climbing on a ladder to clean the ceiling.
Great quality, robust, bright, fun, you might want to burn your house down rather than go in your bathroom ever again, cheap!
A little too long a longwave for rock hunting. Won't work on newer $100 bills.
I'm using this way more than my "pro" dual rock hunter one.
-mnike from Detroit