TaoTronics Ultrasonic Humidifiers,3.5L Cool Mist Humidifier for Home Baby Bedroom with Filter, Two 360°Rotatable Mist Outlets, Classic Dial Knob Control -(3.5L/0.92 Gallon, US 110V)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Quiet and healthy, TaoTronics ultrasonic humidifier silently infuses your room with clean moisturized air, so you can enjoy a clean, crisp and odorless air around you
- Extra fine ceramic filter filters out water impurity, harmful bacteria and bad odor at molecular level, leaving you with a clean and pure water vapor. We do not recommend adding any essential oil or similar chemical perfume in the water
- Double 360 degree rotatable mist nozzles output mist in two directions simultaneously, maximum output of 330 ml/h (0.08 gal/h) quickly filling a large space of up to 40-50 m² / 431-538 ft²
- Classic control knob adjusts the amount of mist flow nice and easy; the humidifier shuts off automatically when detects low water with a warning red LED indicator, Weight(oz): 40
- Large 3.5 L / 0.92 gal. water tank means you get up to 10 hours of continuous mist without refilling, ideal for home and office use, Size(in): 8.74x8.03x12.20
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
TaoTronics Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier emits water mist up to 300 milliliter/h to purify air and improve our respiratory system and skin health. The ultrasonic sound is silent and perfect for home and office use. It's extra fine ceramic cartridge filters water from micro-organisms and bad odor. The filter is easily cleaned and has very low maintenance and prolonged life service. Its classic control knob adjusts work frequency and mist level with a simple twist. Two 360 degree rotatable nozzles blow mist in two directions at any angle; it automatically shuts off when it detects low water and LED indicator turns red. High 3.5 liter capacity water tank will last up to 10 hours without a refill. Maximum output of 300 milliliter/h produces enough vapor that humidifies the air in a large space.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
TaoTronics makes a great quality product so I knew right where to look. This one holds just under one gallon of water. It's quiet and the knob is easy to operate. It plugs into a regular 110 outlet. There's a small green light inside that comes on when in use.
There are a couple things I don't like but not enough to lower my rating. I wish the spout screwed in, instead if just setting in the top. I know it won't fall out but I'm afraid I could lose it. The other is they say it's got a double-spout, but it's really one spout that's split in half. The mist from both halves goes to the exact place. The only way to make it better would be to add a separate, second spout that you could turn the opposite direction. It is nice that you can turn the spout 360°.
Overall I'm satisfied with this humidifier and recommend it.
First off, the water lasts for 4-5 nights on low. The other one I have to refill every other day.
Second, you have much more control over the steam output since you have an entire dial to choose from. The one I got from Target only had a high and low setting--and the low isn't that low--so it's much more difficult to actually control the humidity level (I read the children's hospital keeps the air at 55%, so that's what I am aiming for).
Third, the filter doesn't have to be replaced! The one I got from Target already needs a new filter and it's only been 3 weeks. And since the filter in that one is soft and absorbent, it is super stinky already. The filter in this one is small balls that are not absorbent, so no mildew smell at all.
Cleaning is easy! The plastic is very smooth so there is very little film buildup like there is in the other one with thicker plastic. All you do is rinse the main blue part out with water and then soak the filter and base with white vinegar for 10 minutes. Brush it with the included cleaning brush, rinse it, and you're done.
This one is far superior in many ways and I am actually just considering the other one a loss and purchasing another one of these. And yes, I paid full price, both times.
The other feature I really liked with the TT-AH001, as compared to the TT-AH002, is that the TT-AH001 has a handle on top for carrying the water tank. Both have handles on the bottom, but those feel very cheap. The upper handle on the TT-AH001 is definitely a big plus when carrying a full tank of water up the steps
If you can afford the extra $20, go for the TT-AH001. The differences I mentioned are a Big Plus.
1) this one is a really great small room, and also personal humidifier. We love to put this one on our daughter's nightstand and point directly at her. We live in a very dry climate and she is asthmatic with a tendency for nose bleeds. This comes in handy for keeping her a bit more moist as it is easy to direct the mist in her direction.
2) we love the cool mist. We all like to sleep in a cooler environment and warm mist just warms up the room far too much. This allows us to keep it cool as we like! The debate on warm vs cool goes on and on. For us it is a comfort thing. And this cool mist is great!
3) easy to use simple design. Not much to break. This one is great for people who don't want a ton of bells and whistles, but rather just something that works, and works well!
4) big tank. Will last the whole night on high. No, it won't last 24 hours, or at least not for us, but it is still great and lasts quite a while - about 12 hours, or just a bit more!
5) not a ton of cost to keep operating. Not a bunch of expensive filters to buy. Just simple operation.
6) footprint is quite thin. I like this for small bedside tables. it is a bit taller, though. Just be sure you know dimensions.
1) I don't have any big cons. I really love this one!