TaoTronics Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifiers, Space-saving and Safe Auto Shut-Off, No Filter for Babies Bedroom, Office --(2.3L/0.6Gallon,110V)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 25-Hour Capacity for All Night Mist -- The cool mist humidifier allows up to 14-25 Hours working time. Recommend Low Mist if you are going to use overnight
- Safe for Babies Bedroom -- With high-quality material and Ultrasonic and low water protection, it is safe for babies bedroom
- Compact size for a small-medium room -- 2.3L / 0.6 gal Water Tank provides ideal mist for rooms of 100-200 ft², like bedrooms, babies rooms, and offices
- Higher Humidification Efficiency -- 360°Rotatable and 45°tilted nozzle offer the best angle to give off the continuous mist, easy to adjust mist in any direction
- Improve Sleep Quality -- Turns to silent operation with one long press, providing you and your families consistent mist all night long
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
TaoTronics – Enhance Your Life
Move forward, find your possible, enhance your life with TaoTronics. We help people discover products that address life’s needs and inspire you to enhance your life. From home goods to gym essentials and audio accessories, move life forward with products designed to match your grit and speed.
Benefits and Key Features
TaoTronics humidifiers add moisture to improve air quality for your home and office：relief the discomforts such as nasal congestion, skin and eye dryness; alleviate many common nuisances such as static electricity and cracks in furniture. Studies also show that the flu virus don't spread well in humidity.
Key Features of This Model
1. 25-Hour 2.3L/0.6gal Capacity
2. Safe for Babies Room- high-quality material and low water protection
3. Compact Size for Small-medium Room- 100-200 ft²
4. 360°rotatable and 45°tilted nozzle
5. Improve Sleep Quality-silent operation with one long press
1. Please do not add any essential oils into the humidifier.
2. Please do not place this product on blankets or towels.
3. The most comfortable environmental humidity is between 45%-60%.
Water Tank Capacity: 2.3 L / 77.8 oz
Mist Output: 160 mL/h (High) 90 mL/h (Low)
Working Time: 25h (High) 14h (Low)
What's in the Box
1 x TaoTronics Ultrasonic Humidifier (Model: TT-AH010)
1 x 110V US Adapter
1 x Cleaning Brush
1 x User Guide
Warranty and Customer Services
All TaoTronics humidifiers come with 12-month warranty. Please contact the customer services with email@example.com if there is any problem with your product and we will get back to you with a suitable solution within 2 business days.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update. After this review I was contacted by the company. I didn't expect this at all. They not only offered to replace it but they offered me a newer and better model free of charge. The new one is working fine so far and I will leave a review of that item in the next month or so. I'm upgrading my review for their customer service and responding to a faulty product by replacing it free of charge. I think as a company this was a great move on their part. Hopefully they've offered replacements for the others that stopped working so soon as well.
But there are design issues that make it impractical to live with. Assuming this is going on the floor, the shape is awkward to pick up and move around. This comes up every time you have to refill it, with no good way to life the chamber off the base. When you manage to lift it off, water drips off the bottom of the chamber and all over the floor. So a top-loading model, while probably less aesthetically pleasing, would be easier to use and less messy. The button is also a pain. It's touch-sensitive rather than mechanical, so before you know it, you've pressed it six times and turned it to one of the mystifying settings that are poorly outlined in the guide. A simple mechanical button or switch -- on and off -- would suffice.
Anyway, it looks great and works really well, but if you use this thing all day in the winter like I do, consider what it'll be like to live with before making the easy choice.
I recommend using the floating ball treatments to keep bacteria down
Top international reviews
Also- Sometimes it doesn't turn on...don't know what that's about....?
UPDATE: the other day when i refilled the water tank, left the room for 5 minutes, returned to find the tank completely empty. It had leaked. When I lifted the base to clean up i noticed it was really hot. When I looked underneath there was a burn mark and some part of the plastic was melted. (see photo).Don't know what that's about but seems dangerous....
Therefore, I'm giving this a 1 star. Will be contacting the manufactures.