TaoTronics 24w Led Grow light Bulb , Grow Plant Light for Hydropoics Organic Mini Greenhouse (3 Bands)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Best Seller of LED Grow Light on Amazon with 6 years of business experiences, more than 5 million satisfied customers and growing, 12 months warranty + 6 month extended after registration, and 24/7 customer support.
- Compare to 12w TT-GL20 (12 leds, 1w/Led) TaoTronics grow light, this update 24w plant grow light has also 12 leds but in 2w/Led, same small size and shape, but twice bright and power as 12w.
- This Greenhouse Light can cover more kinds of plants which need stronger lights, also better for flower and fruits period because of more red wavelength.
- This Hydroponic LED Growing Lights can rapidly improve the health of plant and growing, generally more leaves popping up within 2 weeks of using this growing lamp on a daily basis.
- This LED Light for Plants is designed to fit standard E26 socket, Easy to set up and use - no special lamp needed, a desk lamp will do. LEDS has low power consumption, high luminous efficiency and long service life, the electronics inside are stepping down the voltage. the outside is constructed in a pure heat-sink fashion, It does not generate any noticeable heat even 17hrs a day. keeping your temperatures down perfectly.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Budding to Harvest
The grow light promotes growth at all stages of plant life from flowering to fruiting. The lamp is also suitable when growing with either seeds or clones.
Less Heat, More Growth
By using aircraft grade aluminum and a unique heat sink design to maximize heat dissipation area, the LED maintains a cooler temperature even after 24 hours of continuous use.
LED lights use far less energy and emit less heat than fluorescent lamps. This means you can cut down on your power bill whilst also protecting your growing plants.
TaoTronics Led Grow Lights can grow any indoor gardening and hydroponics plants. The Plant Grow Lights are used to grow many fruits and vegetables. These Greenhouse Lights are also great for growing or perking up any houseplant. The plant growing lights would also be suitable for all stages of plant growth. Can boost Plant and Vegetable Flowing Seeding for Indoor Garden Hydroponic, Suitable for grow tents, greenhouses, H2O systems and in most other Hydroponic systems.
The TaoTronics grow light is suitable for all stages of plant growth, flowering and fruiting. Its relative compact size making it excellent choices for cloning and seedling lights since they can be placed in tight spaces without worrying about heat increased.
For better growth
460, 630 and 660 are 3 peaks wavelength of growth spectrum for maximum chlorophyII A and B production. The TaoTronics grow light bulb emits light which can be fully absorbed by the planets; no energy is wasted like fluorescent lights.
Blue 410-460 nanometers
Blue light is good for photosynthesis; and help to induce Chlorophyll and Carotenoid, which are necessary for healthy leaves.
Red 610 ~ 720 nanometers
660 nanometersis the peak wavelength for photosynthesis and photoperiodism. Red light is best for blooming and fruits .
Less heat, more growth
Keeping heat off plants is essential. By using aircraft grade aluminum and a unique heat sink design to maximize heat dissipation area, the LED maintains a cooler temperature even after 24 hours of continuous use.
LED lights have average lifespan of 50,000 hours. It uses far less energy and emits much less heat than fluorescent lamps. The best part is it works on standard E26 light sockets so you do not have to purchase any special housing for the bulb.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased 2 of these lights, a Plastic tub, a thermometer, and a heating element. The makeshift greenhouse has the lights mounted on the tub lid and 3 plants inside. By the time the lights arrived, my figs were just sticks in dirt. Within a week they started growing their leaves back. less than 2 weeks and the plant on the far right has 5 leaves! The light in combination with the heat reversed the ill effects and all 3 are now thriving.
I had doubts that LED would provide enough radiation for plants, but now I am a believer.
I was originally on the fence about how much a growth light could help my plants which are already getting sunlight - but seriously, it is well worth it! Excellent product!
Update 1/10/16: Just bought a second growth light to cover plants that get direct sunlight in window. My "problem spot" plants now have leaves that are growing much faster and fuller than their counterparts not under the grow light, and their stems are noticeably thicker. Amazing product - very, very happy!
Update 1/17/16: As the plant gets taller and moves closer to the grow light it seems to be growing exponentially faster! Just wanted to update you all with a photo of how the plants look today - there is a huge difference in size from last week.
Update 1/24/16: Plants under growth light have ridiculously thick stems with leaves bigger than I've ever seen on a jasmine. Look at the plants under the growth light and compare with plants in front of window. Crazy!
1. The area illuminated is not huge. It is ideal for what I bought it for (starting about a dozen seedlings in separate pots to be planted outdoors when it's warm enough), but this may not be an adequate solution for a large scale operation.
2. This light does cause a light buzzing noise, which I believe is normal for low-end LED's. I mention this for anybody who may be planning on running the light in an area where that might bother them. It wasn't a problem for me, since I wasn't spending a lot of time in the room where I had the seedlings.
3. Everything is pink. This light does not produce much green light (presumably because plants don't absorb green). As a result, your seedlings (and room) look pink, and once your eyes adjust to the light, everything else looks greenish when you leave the room. This is presumably how the light is designed to work (no need to waste energy producing light on a spectrum the plants can't use), but I wouldn't want to use it in my office, for example - it would drive me nuts.
I set this up by taking a light socket kind of like this one here and suspending it from the ceiling with some twine tied around one of the tees in the suspension ceiling (I set some cardboard over the tee to keep the twine from fraying). The socket was plugged into a timer. It worked perfectly, and I could just set the height by pulling it through the twine loop. There is nobody in the house that would be yanking on it, but I wouldn't do it that way if I had kids here.
If I had to do it over, I would definitely buy this again. It suits my purposes perfectly.