- Save 10% on ❤️TaoTronics 36W Full Spectrum LED Grow Light❤️ when you purchase 1 or more TaoTronics 12W LED Grow Light offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code Q4GVMYQA at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on ❤️TaoTronics 36W LED Grow Light❤️ when you purchase 1 or more TaoTronics 12W LED Grow Light offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code 8V8HHWCB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Full Spectrum 36W LED Grow Light TT-CL007 offered by Sunvalley Brands. Enter code 2QM7L58V at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 10% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
TaoTronics Led Grow lights Bulb , Grow Lights for Indoor Plants, Grow Lamp for Hydroponics Greenhouse Organic, Plant Lights ( E27 12w 3 Bands)
- Low Return Rate: 23% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "led grow light bulb"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
10% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Popular Seller of LED grow light on Amazon with 6 years of business experiences, more than 5 million satisfied customers and growing, 12 months warranty + 6 month extended after registration, and 24/7 customer support.
- TaoTronics hydroponic led plant grow light have 12 LEDs (3 blue & 9 red), ultra bright. Really helps when the plant need extra boost of light, or a few of sun, raining, snowing , dark indoor etc.
- This led grow bulb has low power consumption,high luminous efficiency and long service life, the electronics inside are stepping down the voltage. the outside is constructed in a pure heat-sink fashion, It does not generate any noticeable heat even 17hrs a day. keeping your temperatures down perfectly.
- These growing lamps emit the wavelength of light which can be fully absorbed by the plants photosynthesis; no energy waste like fluorescent lights etc. 660 and 430nm; 630 and 460nm are respectively 4 peaks of growth spectrum for maximum chlorophyII A and B production. Sources rich in red light are more efficient and beneficial for photosynthesis, best for blooming and fruit .The Chlorophyll and Carotenoid need blue much, good for the photosynthesis, best for promoting the leaf.
- This plant growing light can rapidly improve the health of plant and growing, generally more leaves popping up within 2 weeks of using this growing lamp on a daily basis. TaoTronics plant growing lighting is designed to fit standard E27 socket, brilliant all metal housing, Easy to set up and use - no special lamp needed, a desk lamp will do
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
For better growth
430, 460, 630 and 660 are 4 peaks wavelength of growth spectrum for maximum chlorophyII A and B production. The TaoTronics grow light bulb emits light which can be fully absorbed by the planets; no energy is wasted like fluorescent lights.
Blue 400-470 nanometers
Blue light is good for photosynthesis; and help to induce Chlorophyll and Carotenoid, which are necessary for healthy leaves.
Red 610-720 nanometers
660 nanometersis the peak wavelength for photosynthesis and photoperiodism. Red light is best for blooming and fruits.
- Led ratio: Red (660 nanometers 3 peices; 630 nanometers 6 peices): Blue(460 nanometers 3 peices)
- Power: 12W
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Lifespan: Above 50,000 hours
- Socket type: E26
- Dimensions: 4.84 x 5.44 inches
- Gross weight: 0.37 kilograms / 13 ounces
Seedlings to harvest
The TaoTronics grow light is suitable for all stages of plant growth, flowering and fruiting. Its relative compact size making it excellent choices for cloning and seedling lights since they can be placed in tight spaces without worrying about heat increased.
Less heat, more growth
Keeping heat off plants is essential. By using aircraft grade aluminum and a unique heat sink design to maximize heat dissipation area, the LED maintains a cooler temperature even after 24 hours of continuous use.
LED lights have average lifespan of 50,000 hours. It uses far less energy and emits much less heat than fluorescent lamps. The best part is it works on standard light sockets so you do not have to purchase any special housing for the bulb.
TaoTronics Plant Grow Lights can grow any indoor gardening and hydroponics plants. This Led grow lights are used to grow orchids, roses, peppers, tomatoes, basil, lettuce, herbs, kale, spinach, wheatgrass, broccoli, wildflowers, cucumbers, and many other fruits and vegetables. These led plant grow light are also great for growing or perking up any houseplant. Led Grow lamp make excellent choices for cloning and seedling lights since they can be placed in tight spaces without worrying about heat build up. The plant growing lights would also be suitable for all stages of plant growth. Can boost Plant and Vegetable Germinating Growing Flowing Seeding for Indoor Garden Hydroponic, soil breeding, potted or seeding need.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Nutrient delivery is computer controlled and precisely monitored. Over the last 18 months I ran experiments in DWC hydroponics STERILE, DWC "Bennie", Aeroponics, Ebb and flow, ebb and drain, Kratky method, and full aquaponic systems.
The TaoTronics LED Grow Lights are legitimately the best build quality and subsequently have the best heatsink (thermal efficiency) out of 46-50 "LED light bulbs" I tested over the last year. After running these 24/7 you can easily touch ANYWHERE on the entire heatsink without feeling much heat. Amazing!
Out of all of the LED multispectrum panels and LED light bulbs that I tested in the 60watt (or below) category, these 36w bulbs delivered the *****BEST**** PPFD (Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density) and overall visible growth results in all plants.
With the Quantum par meter, these rockin rollers amazingly put out 600-700μm (micromoles) at 3ft. That's absolutely impressive. Bringing the quantum meter closer (and still very comfortable for plants) to around 1-1.5ft the Taotronics LED Grow light easily reaches 1300-1800μm! I currently have THREE 1200watt LED multispectrum grow lights bought off Amazon that have HUNDREDS of positive reviews, that these Taotronics are literally stomping all over in output AND thermal efficiency!
There are cons though.The spectrum falloff is SEVERE, meaning that the effective diameter of coverage is small. They have a spotlight effect, the center is always receiving a significant amount more light than the edges. While increasing the distance (obviously) increases the diameter of coverage... I would say the ideal effective range for these is from 4ft all the way up and cozy to 3 inches.
To provide a comparative perspective, marijuana seedlings thrive when you start seedlings with a minimum of 150µmol, preferably 300µmol+, teen (2 weeks into VEG or futher) marijuana from healthy strains are known to prefer a minimum of 500µmol+ , and recent studies by NASA and The Department of Agriculture show that marijuana thrives best at around 4000µmol, something that most (singular LED lights) LED's are not capable of for long periods of time (4/21/2017) without peltier/watercooled assistance. Most of the good LED lights kick out around 1200-2300µmol and the ones that do it continuously RELIABLY and run cool to the touch, will cost anywhere from $900-4000.
You can use the following calculation to determine the hourly PAR. Substitute your actual instantaneous PAR measurement for the '55µmol’' below:
Hourly PAR= (55µmol / m^2s) ( 60s / 1min) (60min / 1hr) (1 mol / 1 x 10^6µmol) = 0.36 mol / m^hour
In case anyone isn't tracking along, here are some definitions:
Humans use Lumens. Don't measure a lights effectiveness by it's luminosity. If you do, you're just an idiot. The FEIT 300watt LED $40 bulb is extremely bright and can light up a .25 acre backyard, it's marketed as "stadium lighting replacements" however it puts off a miserable 100-300µmol within 2" of the bulb and leans too heavy on the blue spectrum side. It doesn't work well at all at replacing a grow light.
Plants use PAR, PAR stands for photo-synthetically active radiation (PAR). PAR is NOT a measurement or “metric” like feet, inches or kilos. Rather, it defines the type of light needed to support photosynthesis.
The three factors anyone (even little ol granny growing Magnolias indoors) should care about when growing under artificial lighting is:
PPF - Photosynthetic Photon Flux, PPF measures the total amount of PAR that is produced by a lighting system each second.
PPFD - Photosynthetic Photon Flux Density (PPFD), measures the amount of PAR that actually arrives at the plant, or as a scientist might say: “the number of photosynthetically active photons that fall on a given surface each second”.
Photon Efficiency....Photon Efficiency refers to how efficient a horticulture lighting system is at converting electrical energy into photons of PAR. Many horticulture lighting manufacturers use total electrical watts or watts per square foot as a metric to describe light intensity. However, these metrics really don’t tell you anything since watts are a measurement describing electrical input, not light output.
Micromoles (looks like this µmol ) – Intensity of a light is measured over a fixed area to understand the ability of a light to cover an area with that intensity (coverage). Micromoles of photons per square meter per second (µmol/m2/s) measures the intensity by taking measurements in a consistent 4 x 4 grid, measures the coverage of that intensity–commonly known as PPFD per 4 x 4 grid. Rather than measuring light intensity by lumens per watt with a lux meter, growers should use a quantum PAR meter to measure the micromoles of photons per square meter per second (µmol/m2/s) at the canopy level. To best calculate PAR light intensity coverage using PAR mapping 4 x 4 grids, be sure and measure at various heights. Spot readings (PPF) metrics are misleading. G rowers use PPFD per square meter to accurately measure intensity and coverage of that intensity.
If you want to be mindblown......, the $26 Taotronics 36w LED grow light BULB puts out a multispectrum 1500µmol at 1.2ft You would need a couple per plant for large fruits, vegetables or marijuana, but you cannot beat the cost factor and....after running the lights for a week, you can easily fully grab the bulb/heatsink, unscrew it, and it won't even be slightly warm. Also the Roleadro 45w $26-29 puts out a consistent 250µmol for those looking to grow microgreens or tissue culture or seedlings.
If you're like "whoa dood, I'm just trying to grow baby tomatoes for grams and you're going Bill Nye on me", I'm simply saying: I have ordered 6 more Taotronics LED Grow lights to replace a "1200watt LED" which was increasing the ambient room temperature by 12 degrees! The cost savings was nearly $350. These lights are amazing.
If you were to grow larger vegetables or plants, or trees, or even marijuana, you should use 4 of these per (respectable) plant.
About a month later I rearranged the plants and bought two more Tao lamps for better coverage. Well the TaoTronics lights worked better than I could have imagined. The TaoTronics LED lamps run cool and didn't have to water the plants much either. Cheap to run too.
It's now getting close to April and the plants are still healthy and growing. When I get them outside, I'll have the first colorful plants growing on the block..... But first I have to wait for some warm weather and the 3 foot of snow to melt.The worst February winter on record. Yeah it's Buffalo, but the Tao Lights worked for me and gave me summer in my basement.. I waited to write this review to make sure they worked. They did!!!
Don't believe it works, google Largest Indoor Farm in Japan. This farm produces over 10,000 lettuce heads a day using the same LED technology and light spectrum that this bulb provides. National Geographic two days ago just did a report on this amazing technology and that farm. Check it out on national geographic website.