1-Year Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions after manufacturer's warranty expires
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
TaoTronics Led Grow lights Bulb , Grow Lights for Indoor Plants, Grow Lamp for Hydroponics Greenhouse Organic, Plant Lights ( E26 12w 3 Bands)
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Popular Seller of LED grow light on Amazon with 6 years of business experiences, more than 5 million satisfied customers and growing, 12 months warranty + 6 month extended after registration, and 24/7 customer support.
- TaoTronics hydroponic led plant grow light have 12 LEDs (3 blue & 9 red), ultra bright. Really helps when the plant need extra boost of light, or a few of sun, raining, snowing , dark indoor etc.
- This led grow bulb has low power consumption，high luminous efficiency and long service life, the electronics inside are stepping down the voltage. the outside is constructed in a pure heat-sink fashion, It does not generate any noticeable heat even 17hrs a day. keeping your temperatures down perfectly.
- These growing lamps emit the wavelength of light which can be fully absorbed by the plants photosynthesis; no energy waste like fluorescent lights etc. 660 and 430nm; 630 and 460nm are respectively 4 peaks of growth spectrum for maximum chlorophyII A and B production. Sources rich in red light are more efficient and beneficial for photosynthesis, best for blooming and fruit .The Chlorophyll and Carotenoid need blue much, good for the photosynthesis, best for promoting the leaf.
- This plant growing light can rapidly improve the health of plant and growing, generally more leaves popping up within 2 weeks of using this growing lamp on a daily basis.• TaoTronics plant growing lighting is designed to fit standard E26 socket, brilliant all metal housing, Easy to set up and use - no special lamp needed, a desk lamp will do
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
For better growth
430, 460, 630 and 660 are 4 peaks wavelength of growth spectrum for maximum chlorophyII A and B production. The TaoTronics grow light bulb emits light which can be fully absorbed by the planets; no energy is wasted like fluorescent lights.
Blue 400-470 nanometers
Blue light is good for photosynthesis; and help to induce Chlorophyll and Carotenoid, which are necessary for healthy leaves.
Red 610-720 nanometers
660 nanometersis the peak wavelength for photosynthesis and photoperiodism. Red light is best for blooming and fruits.
- Led ratio: Red (660 nanometers 3 peices; 630 nanometers 6 peices): Blue(460 nanometers 3 peices)
- Power: 12W
- Frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Lifespan: Above 50,000 hours
- Socket type: E26
- Dimensions: 4.84 x 5.44 inches
- Gross weight: 0.37 kilograms / 13 ounces
Seedlings to harvest
The TaoTronics grow light is suitable for all stages of plant growth, flowering and fruiting. Its relative compact size making it excellent choices for cloning and seedling lights since they can be placed in tight spaces without worrying about heat increased.
Less heat, more growth
Keeping heat off plants is essential. By using aircraft grade aluminum and a unique heat sink design to maximize heat dissipation area, the LED maintains a cooler temperature even after 24 hours of continuous use.
LED lights have average lifespan of 50,000 hours. It uses far less energy and emits much less heat than fluorescent lamps. The best part is it works on standard light sockets so you do not have to purchase any special housing for the bulb.
|Light Source Type||LED|
|Manufacturer Part Number||TT-GL20|
|Package Height||4.9 x 5.1 x 6.2 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.6 pounds|
Compare to similar items
TaoTronics Plant Grow Lights can grow any indoor gardening and hydroponics plants. This Led grow lights are used to grow orchids, roses, peppers, tomatoes, basil, lettuce, herbs, kale, spinach, wheatgrass, broccoli, wildflowers, cucumbers, and many other fruits and vegetables. These led plant grow light are also great for growing or perking up any houseplant. Led Grow lamp make excellent choices for cloning and seedling lights since they can be placed in tight spaces without worrying about heat build up. The plant growing lights would also be suitable for all stages of plant growth. Can boost Plant and Vegetable Germinating Growing Flowing Seeding for Indoor Garden Hydroponic, soil breeding, potted or seeding need.
Top customer reviews
About a month later I rearranged the plants and bought two more Tao lamps for better coverage. Well the TaoTronics lights worked better than I could have imagined. The TaoTronics LED lamps run cool and didn't have to water the plants much either. Cheap to run too.
It's now getting close to April and the plants are still healthy and growing. When I get them outside, I'll have the first colorful plants growing on the block..... But first I have to wait for some warm weather and the 3 foot of snow to melt.The worst February winter on record. Yeah it's Buffalo, but the Tao Lights worked for me and gave me summer in my basement.. I waited to write this review to make sure they worked. They did!!!
I have preformed a bunch of searching for the best lighting system to light my next hydroponics build. I tried searching a fair amount for the PAR values that the TT-GL20 actually puts out. PAR measures the amount of plant usable light in the 400-700nm range. Most small greens like lettuce max growth at a total of 34 mol/day. PAR is the honest, non bias way of telling you how much USABLE plant light the plants are receiving.
I bought one TT-GL20 unit to test the PAR output at varying heights (and therefor footprints). One of the images attached is the table from my findings. All distance measurements are in cm. NOTE: All measurements were taken in darkness, so if you have some light in near your grow area, the values from this study would be the minimum values you could see.
Based on my results, I recommend that these lights before best at height BELOW 50cm. With the optimal height to footprint ratio being right around a 40cm height. Once you lower the light fixture below 40cm you are significantly lowering your grow-able footprint.
Additional information: Actual energy draw from this unit was only 9.2 Watts. (Perfectly normal to be under rated 12 Watt draw).
In conclusion, I will be purchasing several of these units (2x5), at a installed height of 30-40cm to cover an approximate 40x150cm grow area to maximize plant growth. Each light fixture will overlap the edge of their footprints by a few cm. For my rectangular system, I believe that using several of these units will best maximize the light used and provide the most stable gradient of usable light.
I hope this helps, if you have any questions please comment below and I will definitely try to get back to them.
To test the effectiveness of this grow light we planted three identical pots with peas and corn sprouts. The first pot was left to grow outside in the sun, the second pot was left to grow near a sunny window inside, and the third pot was left in an area which does not get direct sunlight and was left under a grow light. The grow light was on a timer for 14 hours a day (off at night).
The attached video includes the photos taken every day for 7 days. I was sceptical that the plants under the grow light will do better than the plants left outside in the sun but as you see at the end of 7 days the plants under the grow light are significantly bigger. On day 5 the "window" plant got disqualified from the experiment because our cat chewed it. I continued to leave the injured plant in the photos for reference but it looks pretty sad. It should be noted that it was the smallest plant at the time when our cat decided to mess with the experiment. The results at the end of the 7 days are pretty conclusive! Grow light wins!
TaoTronics 12W Grow light fits into a regular bulb fixture. Each bulb has 3 blue and 9 red LED lights. The light weight 9.15 oz and is 5.5" long, and 4.75" wide. The light feels well made. The finish of the bulb looks neat, and when I shake it nothing rattles.
This grow light is provided by Taotronics.
Ali Julia review
Update July 2015 - update based on a couple of interesting questions in comments: (1) How many pots can fit under one lamp. (2) Would it work if moved the lamp between several pots.
We are able to place six 3" pots under one lamp (we put them into aluminium trays to catch the draining water without taking up extra room for individual plates under each pot).
To get the most out of each bulb one lamp can service two sets of 6 pots if it is moved every 12 hours. Each set of six would have 12 hours of light and 12 hours of darkness. This would be similar to day and night and you will be able to get enough light for twelve 3" pots.
One more tip based on our expereince: Get a lamp with a goose neck that moves, as the plants get bigger you want to move the bulb a little further away. One set of our plants got a bit too too close to the bulb and the leaves got damaged.
Most recent customer reviews
"12 watts" is the power of twelve, one-watt LEDs, but as is the norm with LED grow lights, the listed power is...Read more