Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Plus  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 21, 2016
I have worn taos clogs for years. This sandal footbed is the same. I like the adjustable quarter strap and one across the front. I am a "narrow medium" and found the width spot-on. If you are a TRUE medium, this might be snug. You would just have to try it on and consider the adjustability of the two straps. Every color is a winner, but I chose the Reptile bronze and it's a very versatile color. The reptile finish really makes the sandal look expensive. I have an average arch. This sandal is neither flat nor orthotic - an average arch. I don't like "cushy" sandals as I find them difficult to keep on my feet. This footbed, though not cushy, is not rock hard, either. Very stable. I'm an "all-day-flip-flop" wearer. Perhaps that might explain my rating of comfort and support.
on March 19, 2017
I have a very hard time finding shoes as I have very long, slender feet - size 10.5 AAAA narrow. These would have been perfect because of the adjustable straps, but the toe strap at the front of the shoe is actually not adjustable, despite having the appearance of being so. I'd say the sandals run slightly large, simply because the size 10 was perfect in length for my foot, while the 11 was too long. I wish the description made it clearer that the front strap isn't adjustable.
on November 20, 2014
Love these. These are my 4th pair. I will buy more and more, as I wear through them (mostly because I wear them ALL the time and they eventually get dirty. Each strap is adjustable and work perfectly with wide feet. I wore these walking MANY miles all over the place the last two summers and the tread held up and the velcro was great. If I could wash them....they might last forever. *should probably go buy 4 more pairs, in case they ever stop making them.
on June 18, 2017
I first found this style at DSW last year and they were the most comfortable sandals I ever wore. They have velcro straps and are adjustable, but you can't tell by the design. I wear them almost every day and I wanted to get a white pair for summer, so I ordered online. Yes they were a little more expensive but worth it. I got the white and they look like I should be wearing them on a beach on a tropical island. Comfy, cute and the padded soles are a delight to wear all day. I wear them for 18 hours straight some days and forget I have them on, they are so comfortable. Delivery was fast and they were exactly what I expected in every way. yes yes yes!
on August 31, 2016
These sandal are not beautiful, but I kept them because I needed navy blue sandals that looked and initially seemed comfortable.
However, after wearing them for an hour, I started to develop blisters on 4 toes.
I cannot wear these sandals without bandaids.
Even with bandaids, I cannot wear them if I have to walk more than a block or two.
If the company would take back lightly worn sandals, I would have returned them.
I don't usually write negative reviews, but I feel like I got cheated out of my money on this pair of sandals
on February 27, 2013
I loved the look of this sandal but unfortunately had to return it. It had a molded toe area on the insole. It hit correctly on the right foot but not on the left foot. The raised shape hit slightly under the ball of my foot making it impossible to wear. Too bad as I really wanted to keep them..
on March 11, 2014
I have generally a wide foot and I also have to wear an orthotic in my shoes. I have been looking for sandals in leather that have the orthotic built in. I normally wear Orthaheel, but they are not leather. This sandal fits the bill. It is adjustable and wide enough. It is very comfortable out of the box. I would highly recommend.
on July 9, 2017
I ordered this very shoe as I was replacing this exact style of Taos shoe that I have had for several years now. Loved my original pair. This particular style didn't have enough "strap" to close completely over the arch area. Since it is a velcro closure - I knew once I walked for any length of time - it would pop off the velcro piece. Had to return. I was disappointed that they did not work.
on August 26, 2014
Although I bought these sandals as a walking sandal and expected them to be comfortable for several mile city walks - they are not. The sole has support elevation beneath my toes in away that is not at all comfortable. The straps are adjustable at the toes and at the ankle, but I can't get my foot in a position to avoid this elevation. I have never had issues with other walking sandals or shoes like this in the past. Very disappointing given the price and the expected quality.
on May 15, 2017
Any Taos is fantastic ! I have R A which means my joints are really crooked ! I have only one other sandle type shoe type that are not only comfortable and attractive at the same time. I give this shoe a 10 !!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.