|Item Weight||2.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.5 x 10.4 x 2.7 inches|
|Item model number||TT-HS03|
Taotronics? TT-HS03 Full-motion Rotatable Desktop / Bed Clamp Steel Mount Holder with 360 Degree Easy Adjustable Gooseneck Arm Support Stand for Apple iPad 2, the New iPad(3rd Gen), iPad with Retina Display(4th Gen), Hands-Free Viewing, Couch / Bed Side / Kitchen / Office Table Stand + FREE Protective Back Skin for iPad 2/3/4
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Flexible gooseneck with rotatable joint allows you to freely set your iPad position, height, and viewing angle to match your preference.
- Build your own hands-free stand by clamping it to the edge of your desk, bed, sofa, table, etc.
- Strong gooseneck arm holds your iPad firmly and securely in position.
- Easy 1 minute assemble, no installation / drill required, designed for iPad 2,3,4 ONLY.
- Package contents: 1 x Mounting Clamp, 1 x Flexible Arm, 1 x iPad Holder, 4 x Cable Clips, 1 x User Manual, 1 x iPad Protective Back Skin, 1-year TaoTronics Worry-free Warranty.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Flexibility and Freedom
The TaoTronics Adjustable Arm Holder for iPad mini is completely adjustable. The gooseneck arm can be bent into a C or an S shape; high above your computer screen or low close to table surface. Pull it near or push it away when you do not need it. Rotate to view in landscape mode, portrait mode, and any mode in between.
Easy to set up, everywhere
No hammer, no drill, no complicated instructions to follow. Simply locate a suitable edge for the clamp, and everything can be ready in just under 2 minutes. Set it up in your kitchen, alongside your computer, or even in your bedroom as an iPad mini bed stand.
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 4:06 Mins|
I have just been notified that Taotronics has sent an email out asking for other reviewers to positive vote this review. Such actions are unprofessional and are against Amazon's review policy. I sincerely ask you to not vote positive for this review because it is dishonest to do so if you have been requested by Taotronics to take this action.
I have lowered my 5 star rating on this product to a 1 star rating as a result of the actions taken by Taotronics. I will no longer review their products.
I apologize to you and my fellow reviewers for this embarrassing situation.
If you are a power user of your iPad and have it set up on your desk, bed, sofa or use it to make speeches from a lectern then this is an ideal product for you. Even if you just use your iPad to read a lot or to watch videos it is a great product. It is a rugged and strong stand that holds your iPad securely and offers a tremendous amount of adjustments to suit your personal viewing satisfaction. It allows your iPad to be used as a small monitor and you can even charge it or transfer data while it is mounted in the stand. It would be ideal to mount your iPad and use a Bluetooth keyboard to type with.
The mounting bracket and the gooseneck arm are made of carbon steel for strength and long life. When you adjust the stand to the spot you like, the iPad stays securely positioned. It give you a hands free situation that lets you talk on the phone, for example, and yet still be able to operate the iPad for your use in an office.
What's in the box?
* The iPad holder
* A brief instruction manual
* A skin for the back of your iPad if you want to use it.Read more ›
The clamp and arm is very solid and provides a good grip. The 3 arm ABS plastic mount is a bit flimsier in comparison but does the job. The iPad is easily attached and removed by using the plastic tab on the center (not corner) holder. When attaching, first slide the iPad into the corner holders then snap the center holder on. It's also very easy to rotate or angle the iPad.
However, some downsides to this mount:
* Any protective case will likely get in the way of a proper grip so the case will need to be removed
* The holder that holds the center of the top or bottom of the iPad will either cover up the microphone input or the Lightning/USB/power connector
* The iPad will shake a little when touching it. I don't think this is a big issue but it may bother some.
* I wish they included multiple mounts to connect to the arm, like an iPad 2/3/4 mount, iPad mini mount, and iPad Air mount, but it seems you have to buy an entirely different unit with clamp, arm, and mount for each.
For iPad 2/3/4, see this product: Taotronics® TT-HS03 Full-motion Rotatable Desktop / Bed Clamp Steel Mount Holder with 360 Degree Easy Adjustable Gooseneck Arm Support Stand
Overall I really like this mount. If the downsides don't apply or matter to you then you should be quite happy with this holder. It's a solid product that does its job well.
NOTE: I was sent a free product sample for review. I was not paid or told what to write.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i bought two of these things. i love it. i have one next to my computer so i can see alerts as they come in while i am working, without taking up computer screen estate. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Kenneth G. Samson
Absolute best iPad holder ever! Keeps it safe and secure in the clip holder, and the gooseneck holds firm but still very flexible at the same time. Read morePublished 1 month ago by James T.
Not very strong, but much cheaper than some others. Works well for what I need: a display with little physical interaction.Published 7 months ago by Jared
this is SO perfect! It has taken me a lonnnnnng time to get used to reading on an iPad & now that I have, it got to be too heavy holding it. Read morePublished 8 months ago by TampaBayOldie
Strong and well made product. My daughter clips onto her glass art desk so it can look down and record while she is drawing. Really well made for the price. Read morePublished 9 months ago by A. Shea
What a wonderful product and a great company! I had bought the previous version for an iPad 2 and when I enquired about buying just the iPad mini holder part, the company was so... Read morePublished 9 months ago by m. samson
arm snapped off at the clamp after 8 months. I had it mounted in one spot the whole time for exercising, so I didn't even adjust the arm. Read morePublished 10 months ago by ravenpaw