- discount up to 15% for all items from Leevo,inc. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Tap Antibacterial Collapsible Water Bottle BPA Free Flat Hydration Soft Canteen
|Sale:||$12.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$1.00 (7%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SAFETY FOR YOU AND YOUR KIDS - Antibacterial master batch (US, Korea, China Patent granted material) applied body and cap reduces Staphylococcus aureus, E. coli, Salmonella by 99.99% + BPA FREE LLDPE 3ply complex material used.
- MAKE YOUR TRIP EASY - TAP weighs less than one third of any smartphone (33g = 0.07lb), easy portability with pocket carry compact size. Take this with your backpack, carrier, or just you for your travel, hiking, camping or any kind of outdoor life.
- FREEZE THE SUMMER - You can freeze this foldable pouch with water filled (please fill up to 80%). Great companion for summer activities, daily jogging or running ; fill up half and freeze, take it into your pocket while running. After run is over, be happy with ice-cold chill water. This flat shaped bottle also can hold hot water (Up to 203F = 95C)
- EASY CLEANING - Our semipermanent reusable bottle can hold hot water so just put hot water, shake rinse and you are good to go. You can also use dishwasher to clean the bottle.
- YOU ARE ORDERING - TAP the easy bottle 2 pack (1 navy + 1 orange), volume of 1 bottle is 500ml (16.9oz, approx 17oz), 2 bottles total 1L (33.8oz, approx. 34oz)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
TAP the easy bottle - World's first antibacterial collapsible water bottle canteen - Designed to keep your body and the nature healthy.
True Antibacterial - We used antibacterial master batch for bottle pouch and cap material which granted USA,Korea,China patent - this master batch is also FDA-approved - 99.9% germs or bacterias from liquid reduced proven by test of KCL (official company certified by KFDA) Size & volume : 125 x 240mm (4.9" x 9.4") when flat, 500ml (16.9oz), Pocket-carry size when flat folded (4.7*3*1.6 inch) - great companion for travel, outdoor activities, fitness, yoga, camping, hiking and more.
Features and Descriptions:
- Dimension: 125mm x 240mm (4.9" x 9.4") when flat
- Volume: 500ml (16.9oz)
- Pocket-carry size when flat folded (4.7*3*1.6 inch)
- Great companion for travel, outdoor activities, fitness, yoga, camping, hiking and more
- our bottles are flexible and cap is leak proof screw type
- Before or after workout, just pour hot water from purifier, shake a bit and let them out
- bottle clean is so easy
Extra accessories - 2 caps and 1 anodized aluminum carabiner per 2 bottles.
- you can make this bottle as a temporary ice bag or hot pack
- no matter what kind of weather you can be with this bottle for the hydration of your body.
Top customer reviews
I was encouraged by TAP's Amazon item description which indicates that the antibacterial properties of these bottles were tested and verified by a third party laboratory; it states that these bottles "reduce Staphylococcus aureus, E. coli, Salmonella by 99.99%." After I placed my order, I received an email from the seller, Leevo Inc., which included a pdf file about this product. The file included copies of reports from two different laboratories, as well as a copy of their United States Patent. Although the laboratory report images were too small for me to read (and I believe one of them was in Korean, which makes sense since the product was invented and manufactured in Korea), I could make out the laboratory names.
After receiving and examining the Tap bottles, I realized that their antibacterial feature is really a necessity. With normal water bottles, when you dump out the water and store them with their lids off, they will dry out before becoming smelly. However, when these Tap bottles are not filled with fluid, they tend to collapse in on themselves. Therefore, even with their caps removed, they might not dry out before the bacteria have an orgy (if they were not antibacterial).
Although I believe Tap's third party laboratory testing is legit, this did not stop me from conducting my own test. For the purpose of my test, I cleaned one of my plastic water bottles and disinfected it with a bleach solution. Then I mixed up about 12 ounces of a water and Gatorade solution in a non-sterilized container and poured half into my plastic bottle and half into one of the new TAP bottles. I closed both bottles and let them sit at room temperature for seven days. At the end of the test period, I was a bit surprised that the fluid in my plastic bottle was not too swampy. However, the TAP bottle did smell fresher.
These bottles came with two extra aluminum carabineers and two extra caps. The extra carabineers do not seem necessary to me, and I fear the two extra caps may not be enough. Due to their small size, these caps seem easy to misplace. Another disadvantage of the small caps is that the opening is not large enough to fit standard sized ice cubes. If you want ice, then you must put water in the bottle (leaving some space for expansion) and then put it in the freezer. Rather than extra caps, I would have preferred the bottle caps to have come with a built-in loop that could be used to attach them to the carabineer. This seems like an obvious missed opportunity to me.
The big advantage of these bottles is their compact size and light weight, making them a great choice for travel, camping, or an emergency go bag. I also plan to keep one in a pocket of my gym bag as a backup in case I ever forget to bring my regular water bottle with me to the gym. These water bottles are unique, but I have deducted one star from my product rating due to the small caps that cannot be attached to the bottle when unscrewed. Thank you for reading my lengthy review. I hope I have been helpful to you if you are deciding whether you want to buy these bottles.