Tap My Trees VT State Tested Maple Syrup Hydrometer
|Price:||$38.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Vermont State tested and approved Maple Syrup Hydrometer for making maple syrup.
- 9.5" syrup hydrometer with Baumé and Brix scale. Instructions included.
- Secure packaging to ensure safe shipping and storage after delivery.
- Recommended for use with stainless steel hydrometer test cup with dimensions of 8" tall X 1" diameter.
- Collecting maple sap is a green, environmentally sustainable process that can be enjoyed by anyone with a healthy, mature maple tree.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Used to measure the density of maple syrup at a specific temperature. Professional grade hydrometer. Brix scale and Baume scale hydrometer used to determine when to stop boiling sap. Glass instrument, handle with care. Calibrated to be used specifically with maple syrup. Test cup sold separately.