- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B007A8WSX2
- Item model number: TAP1113
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #527,861 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
TAP Mini-Medicine Ball
|Price:||$13.95 - $25.23|
- Develop arm strength
- Increase arm speed
- Improve arm action
- Improve arm health and durability
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The TAP Mini-Medicine Ball is a sand-filled, pliable ball that are easy to handle and ideal for exercises or environments where minimal bounce back is desired. The ball is approximately 4 inches in diameter, has a durable vinyl shell, and can be used in close quarters as a tool to develop arm strength, increase arm speed, and promote arm health. The small size allows them to be grasped with one hand making them excellent for rebounding. They are often used with a Mini-Trampoline for rebounding exercises to strengthen the shoulder complex. These balls are ideal for athletes to use as a warm up device before a game or practice to loosen the arm and can help improve arm action. The heavier nature of the ball requires an athlete to keep his arm action tight and compact which in turn means that the arm path will be more efficient. If this ball is used for throwing exercises it is recommended they be thrown against nets or padded surfaces. Further, they are not suitable for use where there is exposure to sharp edges or points. Ball firmness can be adjusted by adding or decreasing air volume with an athletic ball inflation needle.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?