- Designed for industrial level sealing, cushioning, and gasketing
- Suited for usage in automotive, HVAC, electrical, weatherproofing, and general industrial industries
- Closed cell structure resists water absorption
- Creates permanent double sided bonds
- Suitable for die-cut processes
TapeCase VF08B Double Coated Foam Tape (Multiple Sizes)
|Price:||$6.44 - $525.40|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Double Coated Vinyl Foam Tape
Closed cell vinyl foam carrier with acrylic adhesive. Good cushion, conformable, flexible, weather and solvent resistant with internal foam strength.
- Double sided tape
- High strength Bonding
- Conforms well to irregular surfaces
- UV Resistant
- Solvent resistant
- Mount signs and nameplates outdoors
|Application Temperature||-20°F to 150°F||-20°F to 150°F||-20°F to 150°F||-20°F to 150°F||-20°F to 150°F|
TapeCase VF08B Tape is a black, double-sided vinyl foam tape used for forming permanent bonds. Constructed with a closed cell structure, this tape is best suited to provide industrial level sealing, cushioning, and gasketing while resisting water absorption. This tape is commonly utilized in the automotive, HVAC, electrical, and weatherproofing industries.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|