- SAVE ** 5% ** each when you purchase ANY ** 3 ** Tapp Collections' products all at one time. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SAVE ** 7% ** each when you purchase ANY ** 5 ** Tapp Collections' products all at one time. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SAVE ** 10% ** each when you purchase ANY ** 10 ** Tapp Collections' products all at one time. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SAVE ** 15% ** each when you purchase ANY ** 20 ** Tapp Collections' products all at one time. Here's how (restrictions apply)
FREE Shipping on orders over $25—or get FREE Two-Day Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Tapp Collections is a registered trademark (Reg. No. 5,030,606) owned and operated by Tapp Collections, Inc. Tapp Collections products are sold exclusively by Tapp Collections authorized retailers. Any registered trademark (Reg. No. 5,030,606) infringement will be reported to Amazon.
- A simple yet efficient way to protect your face and neck from sun, wind and sand.
- Works well as alternative winter headwear, particularly in areas with snow and strong winds.
- Cotton; Size : 42 " x 42" including tassels; weight : 4 oz
- ** Various Colors ** Quantity Discounts Available **
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The shemagh, also known as the keffiyeh or Arab scarf, is a simple yet efficient way to protect your face and neck from sun, wind and sand. It also works well as alternative winter headwear, particularly in areas with snow and strong winds. Although most are cotton, warmer, faster-drying cotton-wool blends are also available. Styles of wearing the shemagh vary, but wrapping the scarf around the head and face provides optimal protection from the elements.
Instructions for Wearing a Shemagh:
⇒ [Step 1] Fold the shemagh into a triangle. Wrap it around the back and over the top of your head, with the folded edge across your forehead, making sure that about two-thirds of the material is on your left. The right end ought to be long enough to come to your chest.
⇒ [Step 2] Use your left hand to pinch the shemagh about 3 or 4 inches from the folded edge and let the edge hang forward.
⇒ [Step 3] Let go of the right end. Using your left hand, hold the edge of the shemagh next to your left cheek and hold it near your left cheekbone. After you do this, use your right hand to pull the left end of the shemagh across your face, over your nose.
⇒ [Step 4] Continue to wrap the shemagh around your face and head until you get it back over your left shoulder. Grip the right tail and hold it to keep from pulling the shemagh off your head as you wrap. Work your hands down toward the ends as you wrap.
⇒ [Step 5] Pull the shemagh as tight as needed to feel comfortable. At the end of the process, take both ends and, somewhere near your right temple, tie them in a knot. A square knot will secure the shemagh adequately.
- Product Dimensions: 42 x 42 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00X31L2W8
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 3, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
My only real issue with the shemagh is the fact that it smelled awful when I received it. I didn't want to wash it in the dryer so I hand washed it, but the smell still lingered. The fabric, being so thin, also catches easily and the threads can pull loose / get frayed if you aren't careful. Overall though, this is still an adorable product and I use it to accessorize a number of my outfits. I'm also planning on bringing it with me to Burning Man next year, so we'll see how it fares in the desert!
I have read a lot of the other reviews about the color or material being different than advertised. I have the grey/charcoal and while the colors might not be as vibrant as shown in the picture they suit me just fine. If you want vibrant buy silk or pashmina and expect to spend a whole lot more.