BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by st vincent Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 31, 2016
I am a fan of tapping aka Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT). If you're new to tapping, it is a phenomenal method for shifting those unhelpful emotional beliefs and habits that are holding you back from feeling the peace and joy that is available to you. I have studied and practiced a number of other approaches and I can tell you that EFT is far and away easier and quicker. You won't believe it until you try it.

If you've already learned the technique from the work of Nick Ortner (The Tapping Solution) or others, this book takes you to the next step with helpful techniques lifted from other work Canfield and Bruner have published. And if you haven't already learned the technique, the introduction of it in this book is certainly explanatory enough that you can get 101 and 201 in one book, although you may still want to start with The Tapping Solution.

Either way, with tapping (EFT) you can EASILY step into a whole new level of emotional freedom that will rock your world in a good way!

Highly recommended.
on May 18, 2012
I have read about EFT (emotional freedom technique) and have tried using it in the past, but never with much success. This book adds so much to the original technique. It walks you through which method of tapping to use for the emotional intensity you are feeling about any given obstacle you are experiencing in your life. The DVD shows different examples of tapping sessions, which adds to the words you just read. The techniques are very easy to learn and apply in your life. I highly recommend this book to anyone wishing to clear emotional baggage and improve their outlook on life.
on August 23, 2017
Can't go wrong with this informative gem! Every book Mr. Canfield authors is helpful and concise! This book breaks down the tapping technique very well and helps you understand how and why it works.
on April 16, 2014
This is not necessarily a cover to cover book. I have skipped around and read various parts. But I LOVE this book.
It has done a wonderful job explaining why and how of tapping. I was amazed when I revealed some stuff about myself that was holding me back.

This is a great book that will change your life.
on August 16, 2013
I first saw a tape of tapping at my son's home. I became interested in the technique. This EFT method is great because it works. The book explains the process and anyone can perform the exercises without props. This is simple and a must have for those who wish to gain control over their lives. This is a personal journey of self discovery and wellness. Take it and see for yourself. The book arrived in good condition and packaged with care. Thanks Amazon...
on March 27, 2017
It's an amazing book and practice. It's very thorough in it's breakdown of Tapping as well as the numerous ways it can be used to radically improve your life.
on June 3, 2012
This is a well-written book for the beginner. The DVD gives examples of many of the techniques and is extremely helpful. I will continue to refer back to it. If you are interested in EFT this is a great place to start! If you already know or use EFT this book shows you how to integrate it with Canfield's Success Principles.
on February 18, 2015
I bought this to go along with the new edition of Jack Canfield's Success Principles, but I'm disappointed that many links do not work. There are a few videos within the Kindle version that work, but many of them link to http://promos.hayhouse.com/tappingintoultimatesuccess/ and it always displays an error for "page not found".
on January 31, 2014
I've started using this and have used a similar technique in the recent past. This is comforting for anyone with "issues" (probably most people). I understand there is more to it, but haven't gotten to that yet.

I'm no therapist, just another ordinary person, if I can benefit you probably can as well.
on May 26, 2016
Amazing book! I had to try for myself and I an amazed by the power of this simple technique. The vendor who shipped me the book was extremely diligent - only good words for Jenson Books!