Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tapping Into Ultimate Success: How to Overcome Any Obstacle and Skyrocket Your Results
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

on May 2, 2012
I love that Jack always wants to share anything he stumbles upon that could be helpful to others.
When I first heard about tapping I was cynical. I'm open minded but change my life by tapping on my head,eyes
chin, etc? I couldn't rap my brain around that but I was open to trying it. It didn't cost anything and thats amazing.
IT honestly works and it works fast. I'd like to find other people to do it with, I think it works better with a partner.
But, once again, I want to thank Jack for sharing this technique and doing it brilliantly. I want to thank Pamela as well. This
couldnt have been an easy book to write. GOOD JOB GREAT BOOK
on May 3, 2012
Simple, clear, easy steps to change your life now. No more excuses. This book shows you how and gives you tools to use for any situation, person or time. A great gift to share with others especially family members. I just ordered more for gifts... starting with Mother's Day. What a great gift to give Mom - a tool to help her not worry about the children any more! I am using it for myself, my business and with my clients. Pamela and Jack have given us the reseach and the tools. Now let's get it out there and help everyone. Steps, examples and DVD included so success is assured! Just order your copies now and read it! Highly recommended.

Colleen A. Haney, M.Ed., CCC/SLP
CEO Communicating Energy Institute
Energy Therapist, Mininster, Speech Pathologist
colleenhaney.com
on May 2, 2012
The section I loved most about this book is Chapter 3. Limiting beliefs can be so strong and this section really opened my eyes to some of the thoughts and fears I have about my own and ways to work around them and keep on moving and moving on a successful path! The Chapter Checklists are very helpful as well.
on August 16, 2013
I first saw a tape of tapping at my son's home. I became interested in the technique. This EFT method is great because it works. The book explains the process and anyone can perform the exercises without props. This is simple and a must have for those who wish to gain control over their lives. This is a personal journey of self discovery and wellness. Take it and see for yourself. The book arrived in good condition and packaged with care. Thanks Amazon...
on May 29, 2012
Tapping Into Success gives you clear and detailed information on how to successfully implement an amazing technique called tapping into your life. Tapping has worked miracles for me. I went from being suicidal and hopeless to living a life of joy that just keeps getting better! Get this book and find out how you can transform your life!
on April 20, 2012
Hat's off to Jack and Pamela for creating such a simple and powerful tool. Tapping has always seemed a little intimidating to me, but now I'm a total believer! Because of this book, I have been able to resist more temptations (like eating junk food at night), keep more agreements & commitments, and have become overall more effective in my every day life. I'm really looking forward to how tapping will benefit me and my family in the future. Thanks!
on January 31, 2014
I've started using this and have used a similar technique in the recent past. This is comforting for anyone with "issues" (probably most people). I understand there is more to it, but haven't gotten to that yet.

I'm no therapist, just another ordinary person, if I can benefit you probably can as well.
on August 28, 2012
I have been a follower of Pamala Brunner for a long time. This book is packed full of useful content. I started using her ideas from this book right away. It is easy to understand and follow. Scripts are written out for everything they cover. I will be using this book as a reference for many years.
on April 16, 2014
This is not necessarily a cover to cover book. I have skipped around and read various parts. But I LOVE this book.
It has done a wonderful job explaining why and how of tapping. I was amazed when I revealed some stuff about myself that was holding me back.

This is a great book that will change your life.
on March 2, 2013
I was interested to read the book Tapping Into Ultimate Success because I wanted to know how to apply this EFT technique in my life or in the lives of others. I was given the book from Hay House Publishing to review. The book explains its method well - it even comes with a DVD that is very helpful. I sat in the coffee shop tapping away on myself and proudly showed friends my new knowledge.

I liked the updated method in Tapping Into Ultimate Success from Canfield and Bruner. From what I can tell, past EFT methods include saying the negative situation, for example, I am not scared of that dog, while tapping the acupressure points over and over. One would continue the tapping sequence until the negative emotion is no longer felt. But Canfield and Bruner go a step further. They include positive reinforcement statements. For example, Even though I am afraid of being criticized, I choose to feel excitement about the situation.

The book is thorough, it includes a lot of information and it is great knowledge to have. However, I felt like I was studying for a class. It is a lot of information that if you are not able to use in a clinical practice, I'm not sure is something to keep up. Initially I was very excited, but without regular practice I lost interest. And, I'm not sure tapping works that well doing it on ones self. I felt that I got something from the practice on myself, but I couldn't help but wonder how much more effective it would have been for me to go to a person that practices the method regularly - like a healer.

I have had friends that have energy healing practices and psychiatry and psychology practices that love this book and use the information regularly. For them, it's the perfect tool to add to a practice. For me, I'm not sorry for the time I took to read the book, I like it, but I do not see this as a miracle solution to all of my personal growth. It's a just a good addition.