Similar authors to follow
See more recommendations
About Tara Knudson
Customers Also Bought Items By
Christmas Cookie Day! celebrates the beloved tradition of making Christmas treats and even features a special Christmas cookie recipe for you and your child to create. The bright illustrations by Pauline Siewert and sweet, rhyming text by Tara Knudson are sure to capture the wonder of young readers and parents alike. Perfect for building new memories, this board book has a beautiful, glittery cover.
Excerpt from Christmas Cookie Day!:
Time to bake,
Lots to make!
It’s time for Easter eggs—yellow, green, blue, and red! In Easter Egg Day, written by Tara Knudson and illustrated by Pauline Siewert, kids will love watching how plain white eggs turn to colorful zig-zags, stripes, and patterns as this board book celebrates the classic Easter family tradition.
At the door,
Easter Egg Day’s sweet read-aloud rhymes and bright illustrations are perfect for cherishing holiday memories—and making new ones! Parents and grandparents will love sharing this book with their little ones—who will be inspired to create their own unique eggs after reading this adorable story.
Easter Egg Day:
- Includes a recipe to encourage readers to dye their own Easter eggs
- Has easy-to-understand steps to get kids interested in egg dyeing and Easter egg hunts
- Is perfect to use while in the kitchen or decorating at the table
Author Tara Knudson and illustrator Pauline Siewert—the team behind Christmas Cookie Day and Easter Egg Day—offer these sweet rhymes, illustrations, and a cherry on top … a recipe to make your very own heart-shaped cereal treats with your little one!
From sparkly cards to heart-shaped cakes to a party with friends, Valentine’s Day Treats captures the joy and fun of holiday traditions. The fun, read-aloud rhymes and bright, adorable illustrations are perfect for evoking favorite holiday memories and—with the included recipe to make your very own heart-shaped cereal treats—creating new ones!
Valentine's Day Treats:
- Front cover sparkles with glitter
- Back cover includes instructions on how to make your very own heart-shaped cereal treats
- Is a perfect Valentine’s Day reading tradition for kids ages 0 to 4
- Will find a home in preschool, kindergarten, Sunday school and daycare, with its hands-on. Kid-friendly baking activity
Trace and paint,
Cut and glue,
Works of art!