Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17
Customer Discussions > Stone Temple Pilots forum

Target Exclusive?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 23, 2010, 2:13:59 AM PDT
Does anyone know what is different about the so-called "Target Exclusive" version of this CD at target.com? It looks like it has the same 4 bonus tracks that the deluxe version has on Amazon, and everywhere else. I already ordered a copy, and was thinking about picking up another copy at Target if there is actually SOMETHING different on it.

Posted on May 25, 2010, 5:51:59 AM PDT
The online discription I found shows it's the exact same thing as Amazon's Dlx version "+ Only at Target Itunes" -so I'd assume it's one or a few free downloads from Itunes...don't know for sure. Anyway, the CD itself looks to be the very same as Amazon's.

Posted on May 26, 2010, 11:17:05 AM PDT
The target version has a dvd with a making of album and making of behind the lines video added to it. It also has additional interview footage and live versions of vasoline and behind the lines filmed in chicago. Totally worth it, check it out!!

Posted on May 28, 2010, 9:16:00 AM PDT
tdlansdale says:
I got the Target version after reading this.
My biggest question is:

Why isn't the Behind the Lines video actually on there?

You get a Making Of, but then don't even get to see the finished product?

Or am I not seeing where it is?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Stone Temple Pilots forum
Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  May 23, 2010
Latest post:  May 28, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about
Stone Temple Pilots
Stone Temple Pilots by Stone Temple Pilots (Audio CD - 2010)
4.1 out of 5 stars (198)