Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 25 reviews
on December 19, 2016
It works better than expected. The only thing I don't like is that it definitely requires a diffuser. I wished it included one that I could snap into place. Instead I bought the recommended (Opteka SB-1 Universal Studio Soft Box) Flash Diffuser which works perfect.

It runs on AA batteries. Which is fine. Just remember to shut it off, otherwise you'll constantly be buying batteries..
on February 4, 2014
My Christmas pictures look awesome due to the added flash from this Targus flash attachment for my Nikon DSLR camera. The flash built in to the camera left the photos looking dark. The Targus flash gave more true color to the photos and lit up the group photos very well.
on January 30, 2017
The flash is brighter than the stock camera.
on December 15, 2016
Nice fit, well made, well packaged.
on November 1, 2016
perfecto
on September 9, 2015
good product
on August 7, 2011
Bought this for my Nikon D40 in order to have a hot-shoe flash with some movement of the flash bulb.

Good flash! Shot straight, the images are overexposed, but bounced off the ceiling or other object (you can bounce four angles with this flash) it is a good flash that provides a good amount of light. It fired first time for me. I like it.

So, not your expensive fancy flash. But for the price and for the results, it's worth it if you are on a budget or simply don't have need of an expensive one. I could not find much about this on the internet, but so far, I'm pleased.
on August 19, 2010
Pop up flash on my D70 broke and did not have the cabbage for the Sb300 or 600- so took a chance with a cheaper model- its worth the price and is much better than the Pop up flash.
on January 16, 2010
I purchased this flash for use on Nikon D60 and D5000. It is a descent flash for the price. Pros are the tilt head and the test button. Cons: don't like the lock mechanism for the hot shoe. It seems easy to break if you are not careful.
on March 4, 2014
This is an excellent value! This flash was recommended to me by a photographer family member and it hasn't disappointed! I get great pictures with no harsh flash!