Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Targus Impax TSS209US Carrying Case for 16" Notebook - Black
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

87%
13%

on December 21, 2012
Sold by eCOM 2000 (Current as of December 17th) and fulfilled by Amazon.com.
PROS
***MSRP of $39.99 and got it for $12.99
* Soft lining of fleece
* Case is thick and provides lots of shock absorption
* Two rubber bumpers on the non-zipper side are rugged
* High quality zipper system - Even has material on the zipper opening to protect from the elements
* Has quality stitching - Will not fall apart, or begin to look shabby
* Looks good
OVERALL, for the price I paid, there are no negatives. If you need a sleeve to hold your computer AND accessories, this is not for you - It does not have an accessory pocket and only holds my 15.6" Dell XPS laptop.
on February 10, 2012
I ordered this laptop case as soon as i ordered my dell 15.6" laptop from a recent deal. I was lucky because the price amazingly dropped down from the original price to $10 (sold by amazon). I checked reviews other places and looked at the picture and expected nothing less than a great case. That's exactly what i got, the inside is very soft and the outside feels to be very protective. I've slid in my case in and out and its perfect. I don't bring the laptop to school anymore because my old one was stolen but when i do take it places, i love using this. It fits the 15.6" laptop perfectly and i couldn't be happier.

You honestly can't beat a case like this with this quality for $10, i probably would have even bought it at $34. Don't hesitate to buy this everyone!

Thanks,
Alex
on June 15, 2012
Let's see:
* pretty inexpensive,
* appears to be constructed sturdily,
* has held up well so far (only 5 weeks but steady use),
* meets TSA "checkpoint friendly" laptop bag guidelines,
* fits my Sony Vaio laptop to the millimeter,
* slots into my Eagle Creek carry-on bag like it was designed for it, and
* folds adequately to store when not in use (I use it as a pad when the laptop's actually in my lap).

No frills, no chills, just completely functional. Combined with a Cocoon Grid-it organizer to manage the cords and peripherals and my wonderful Eagle Creek carry-on, it has made traveling with my computer paraphernalia a breeze.
on February 3, 2013
I use this case inside a laptop bag. I fell outside on concrete and landed on top of the computer bag. Everything was still ok with the computer. The laptop bag was certainly part of the help but this carrying case is so nicely padded that I'm sure it was a huge help as well. I looked at alot of other carrying cases but this one is by far the best one I found. Most of them were really flimsy and stiff. This one is soft, flexible and very well padded. It's worth the cost.
on March 6, 2013
I bought this for my dell inspiron and it fits perfect. I like the feeling inside because it smooth and soft. I also like the bumpers on the case to protect it from impact
on February 1, 2014
This is perfect for my 17" laptop. It fits snugly but also protects it very well. Can't say I've had any issues with it in the 2 or so years I've used it.
on February 3, 2014
it was nice quality but a bit big for my laptop and i like snug cases
but outher than that very nice
on July 30, 2014
Super sleek and fits in every computer bag I have.

See 1 answered question