Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Model: 4-Port USB 2.0 Hub - Slim|Change

Showing 31-40 of 91 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 132 reviews
on November 3, 2009
I got this after my old hub crashed, I just need something to plug my camera USB, my external hard drive and my ipod, AND my wireless mouse. everything works just great except the wireless mouse for some reason, but since my computer itself has two USB ports on the front of it I am just able to plug the wireless mouse USB in there.
Great product for the price.
on July 7, 2015
Awesome little Usb hub. Is reliable and doesn't cut out like my other sub hub
on May 18, 2011
Dependable has not failed yet in over a year since buying it. The only thing is I wish it came with the power supply. I did buy a 5Vdc 2.6ma power supply for the cooling fan for my laptop, you know how hot they can get exp the i7. However that was the only drawback the and it's not much.

Perfect other wize...
on December 3, 2015
Works great as all others are too short ..
on April 11, 2015
works great and is nice little USB strip but it is a lintel slow on speed.
on July 25, 2011
This has been great to have. It is well worth the value. There is no set up involved. Plug in and go. Excellent. I love this and it has made using all those new USB electronics that have come into our lives in the last two years MUCH easier to use. I highly recommend this product.
on September 24, 2011
Just received it; connected it right away. It took less than 10 minutes to connect all devices to hub, no software to install and it's working great! BTW- it's small enough to fit out of the way on my desk. Targus PA050U USB 2.0 High-Speed Hub (4-port)
on January 27, 2013
The hub worked great for the first few months, really nice. But now one or two, will work whenever they want to. Sometimes one does not work at all, but I get great use out of the ones that do work.
on November 21, 2014
Used a short while and died. The shipping cost was more then the item.
on October 26, 2010
This Review is for the 4 port PA055U Targus USB Hub. Another lump of plastic for my junk box. Save your money and buy the connectland for half the price of this one. Mine was dead on arrival. I thought it was maybe the power supply "seeing as it has a 5 volt external power port". I went thru many places looking and finally used an old cell phone charger that had the same matchup config. Still didn't work for me. No blue lights no recognition at all when I plugged it in. Basically useless. If I hadn't taken it apart to look inside for power problems I would return it. But it looks pretty in my box with my other useless dead computer peripherals.