Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Targus Pro Series 3-Way Panhead and Bubble Level T..." and save 45% off the $59.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Targus Pro Series 3-Way Panhead and Bubble Level Tripod, 60-Inch, Black (TG-P60T)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FEATURES: Durable and Reliable. Functional and Portable. 3 Way Panhead and Bubble level on each leg. Twisting knobs for handling tripod and tightening or loosening of vertical, horizontal and central leg movements. Removable central leg. Sturdy mount. Steady Base. Carrying Case. 60 INCHES Tall.
- EASE OF USE: Three latches easily extend legs independently. Latches extremely easy to lock and unlock. Tripod can be fully extended in around 10 seconds.
- EXTENSION: Tripod can reach 60 INCHES Tall that includes central portion which contains the camera mount.
- STURDY: Very sturdy mount and legs that remain steady with very little to no sway or wiggle. Slide buttons allow legs to extend farther than the standard amount of degrees. The legs can extend past 90 degrees. Central leg that extends downwards limits how low the camera can go, yet this could be a very useful function.
- STORE AND CARRY: Comes with a sturdy case that can be used to carry Targus tripod and store it safely and easily.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics 60-Inch Lightweight Tripod with Bag
Targus 3-Way Panhead Bubble Level Tripod, 58-Inch (TGT-BK58T)
Targus Digital Tripod with 3-Way Panhead, 58-Inch (TGT-58TR)
Albott 70 Inch Digital SLR Camera Aluminum Travel Portable Tripod Monopod with Carry Bag
Sunpak 620-020 Tripod
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$10.86||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Sold By||D&J Shopping Connection||Amazon.com||EPICDEALZ||SaveOn Digital||Happy Tao||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||Black||Black||black||Black||3-way Panhead;3-section Legs;quick-release Plate ;folded Height: 18.5";extended Height: 49"; Weight: 2.3 Lbs|
|Item Dimensions||24 x 4.25 x 5 in||24.21 x 4.4 x 4.1 in||24 x 4.25 x 5 in||4.49 x 4.92 x 25 in||23.23 x 4.72 x 4.72 in||21 x 4.25 x 4.25 in|
|Item Weight||3.5 lbs||2.72 lbs||2.5 lbs||3.5 lbs||3.63 lbs||2.3 lbs|
The Targus Red Pro Series 60" 3-Way Panhead and Bubble Level Tripod is designed to stabilize most digital cameras and camcorders and is great for photographers of all levels of experience.
The tripod features a quick release plate that makes it a breeze to switch from handheld shooting to tripod and back again.
FOR FLEXIBILITY IN HEIGHT ADJUSTMENTS AND ANGLES, the Targus TG-P60T has legs that open independently and adjust at multiple angles allowing photographer to use the Targus Tripod to capture shots at lower angles, higher angles, and even on uneven and awkward surfaces.
EACH LEG on the Targus Tripod can extend to a maximum HEIGHT OF 60 INCHES.
If the professional tripod is being used at its maximum height with heavier equipment, then a counterweight can be attached to a hook at the base of the center column to change the center of gravity.
FOR LEVEL SHOTS, the Targus TG-P60T has a bubble level mounted on the platform.
QUICK RELEASE LEVEL of tripod enables photographers to quickly attach and remove their cameras as needed.
The handle attached to the three-way pan head allows for smooth panning and tilting.
This Targus Tripod is designed for use with most digital, SLR, and video cameras.
Legal DisclaimerEligible for Amazon’s FREE Super Saver Prime Shipping, 24/7 Customer Service, and Package Tracking. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I didn't expect to use the head for panning or tilting while recording video, but with a little attention it can produce great results.
It's light and small, so you have to either attach weight to the center pole hook, or hold it tight, otherwise the thinest section of the legs might shake a little.
Otherwise, this is a great value.
Also the 360 swivel tends to get loose if you go in the wrong direction and such.
It's a decent tripod, if things didn't fall apart like it was a 15 dollar tripod.
Could be possible that I had a defective one, who knows.
Most recent customer reviews
My bigest problem is you can not get replacement parts anywhere on the...Read more