BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on February 7, 2014
I replaced my old HP 15.4" screen (these are diagonal measurements) laptop with a new Lenovo Y510. When I got the Lenovo I found it would not quite fit into my HP's neoprene sleeve because the screen has more frame around it and overall the Lenovo is about .6 or .7 inches wider. OK so I wanted a new sleeve that would still allow the new laptop plus sleeve fit into my larger laptop case that holds cables, extension cords, power strip and so on for a complete setup when I go on the road.

I bought what Case Logic sold as a "16 inch" laptop sleeve even though the specs didn't give interior width. Nope, missed by a hair. The Lenovo wouldn't go in. Case went back. Looked at a V7 sleeve but it said the interior size was only 15" wide and my Lenovo's width is 15.3 inches. OK, ordered a Targus 17" sleeve. Gadzooks it was huge. So large the laptop swam around inside and there was no way the package would fit into my laptop briefcase. So....

I bought this Targus A7 16" sleeve because after looking at several ads I found that it would fit a 15.25" wide laptop. Whoopee! My 15.3 " wide Lenovo fits and the pair fit into my briefcase and the price was way less than I started paying.

It's nicely put together with an interior that will protect the laptop from scratching and cushion it against anything awkward in the other compartments. No extra pockets and they aren't needed. A minor thread hanging out from a seam will tuck back in easily and it seems quite nicely put together overall.
on August 23, 2014
I ordered this case for my Lenovo Y50, which although it's labeled as a 15 inch, it's a little larger because the screen is a bit wider. The build quality of the case is excellent, it may be cheap in price, but not in quality. I ordered this to go with my Targus Legend IQ, and they go well together. The backpack is excellent, there's just not a copious amount of padding. That's partially personal preference, but I won't knock it. They're both really great products, and you get quality worth twice as much with both items.
on October 15, 2015
I have to admit, I had no idea that this product was going to be as high quality as it was when it arrived! For the price I was paying, I expected it to be "eh" but wow, this could definitely be much pricier if they chose to do so (but I'm glad they didn't)!
on August 20, 2015
I just got this yesterday in the mail and I already love it. My 16" laptop fits perfect, it also came in my favorite color. I can't wait to use it when my classes start, in about week. I'm definitely going to like the waterproof factor for this winter, as well.
on January 26, 2015
A nice case, but like most inexpensive cases, this one has lots on padding on the flat sides, but not enough along the edges and corners where it's needed most. I'm going to have to find something to pad the bottom edge. The shade of purple is nice and dark, but a little redder than pictured.
on February 23, 2015
Very cheap and reliable! While my Lenovo 15.6 laptop fit rather snugly, which left me with no space for my charger/mouse, I'm still quite happy with my purchase. The purple doesn't show well on the product picture but it is pretty.
on December 10, 2014
Great Value, but not totally water resistant. I'd say if it's gonna rain, stick it in the backpack. Also, with my 15.9" laptop, I have room, for a notebook (paper that is), two chargers and my wireless mouse. Very pleased with my purchase!
on May 9, 2014
Ordered a 16" case to fit a 17" laptop. Perfect choice.

Excelllent slipcase for quick trips to the coffee house or added protection in luggage.
on February 8, 2014
is larger in height than expected, but really nice. I can use the extra space to store the power unit for my 15" laptop. Is pretty too.
on October 11, 2015
Good value, great protection, looks sharp, well constructed

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question