Tarina Tarantino "Empress White" Queen Anne Glass Cabochon and Lucite Ball Pave Post Earrings
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- TARINA TARANTINO gumball earring with empress white cabochon paves technique
- Handmade by TARINA TARANTINO artisans
Clean up your plastique collection with pristine white color and bold textured accents while wearing these button studs from the TARINA TARANTINO Empress White collection. Go for the complete look when pairing this set with a crisp white top and jeans.
Tarina Tarantino was founded in 1995 by a fashion model who had always been a designer at heart. A self-taught artist, Tarantino was busy creating and selling handmade pieces long before officially starting her jewelry company. Her passion for necklaces, bracelets, rings, and earrings originated with her idea that beautiful accessories unify the women of the world and that any woman can wear jewelry to make herself feel special.
Tarina Tarantino takes romantic Victorian elegance and brings it to the twenty-first century with contemporary colors and modern shapes. She creates without reference to fads and trends, preferring to design pieces that she herself will wear long into the future. Tarantino's collections, full of whimsy and colorful personality, are made with unique woman in mind--woman who aren't afraid to play and express themselves.
- Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 3.9 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 ounces
- ASIN: B007QSE410
- Item model number: E15S12-700700
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 6, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: