Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed and backed by our Lifetime Warranty, something most other brands will not do. As seen in the Huffington Post, Johnny Jet, and the Travel Fashion Girl. Makes a great travel gift for the hard to buy for traveler! See SPECIAL OFFERS on this travel scale further below on this page.
- Compact lightweight design travels with you without adding significant weight or bulk for your flight or cruise
- 110 lb / 50 kg capacity with precision accuracy of 0.2 lb / 0.1 kg
- Easy-to-read LCD display that does not require a battery draining backlight to read, durable stainless steel design, auto shutoff, auto-lock display, long life lithium battery included
- Never pay unexpected overweight luggage or baggage fees again!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Never Pay Unexpected Overweight Bag Fees Again
Traveling has never been more expensive or stressful. Why worry about your bags at check-in, getting stung with
extra fees and facing the embarrassment of repacking in public?
The Highly Accurate and Extremely Dependable Jetsetter Digital Luggage Scale
A modern fashionable stainless steal design that is lightweight, accurate and dependable.
- Easy-to-Read LCD display you don't have to strain or bend to see
- Lock Weight – Once bag is stable display locks onto weight for easy reading
- Auto Shut-Off after 30 seconds preserves battery
- Capacity Overload indicator shows when bags are over the scale limit
- Low battery indicator gives you plenty of notice to ensure your scale is ready when you need it
- Compact lightweight 3.3oz scale travels with you so you can avoid surprises on the trip home
FREE Ultimate Insider's Guide to Traveling Through Airports
- Move through airports faster, cheaper and with less stress
- Includes baggage weights and rates for every major airline!
- Sanity saving tips for traveling with kids
- Instructions for downloading guide located inside packaging
The Last Luggage Scale You Will Ever Need
- The sturdy strap is more stable than a hook for a more accurate measurement
- Tough and durable stainless steel top plate and high strength plastic bottom plate (containing battery) for a lifetime of use
100% Satisfaction Guarantee and Lifetime Warranty
** Every scale is individually hand tested for defects and accuracy before it leaves the factory.
** At TARRISS Travel Gear we're so confident you'll love our scale we offer a no-hassle guarantee and lifetime warranty!
Get this stylish digital luggage scale delivered to your door by clicking on the "Add to cart" button now.
- Product Dimensions: 5.8 x 1.2 x 1.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00HSWJUI6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: January 11, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Second, a real-life story that is just too fun not to share (and timely): I was going to a conference and met someone at the airport who was also going. He had this odd pink plastic bag which looked cumbersome as it was make-shift attached to his carry-on. I didn't even ask about it, but he said, "I'm quite PO'd! My bag was literally 50.5 pounds and they wouldn't let me by. I was running late for my flight so I panicked and rather than re-shuffle my bags, I pulled out my dirty clothes bag (which was this pink bag) from the previous few days of travel. Now that's my second carry-on (Personal Item under the seat). Nice airline that makes me travel with my dirty clothes in a hot pink bag for 1/2 a pound!"
After we laughed about it, I told him I'd literally purchased a digital scale less than a week before. He said he'd own by the end of the conference!
Moral of the story: Buy this scale and you'll never have to travel with your dirty underwear in a hot pink bag as a carry-on:-).
It's so simple to use I just had to test it for accuracy. I have several sets of dumbbells laying around in my office, so I weighed them all. Every one weighed within the .2 lbs of its labeled weight. I believe that is also within the parameters of the dumbbell manufacture. So I weighed them all a few times to see if the scale varied within that .2 lb area. Interestingly enough it weighed each dumbbell exactly the same every time. Pretty cool.
My wife and I do a bit of traveling, we especially enjoy escaping to warmer climates during the winter months. Now I'm more of the throw the overnight bag together and go, but my wife on the other hand is what you would call your classic over-packer. No more over-weight bags at the airport for me, I'm done having to stuff some of her things into my bag to get on the plane. And the scale is so small and lightweight it fits right into the pocket of my overnight bag.
If you're looking for the perfect little traveling companion, I give this scale two thumbs up. I'm very pleased.
Used it on the first leg of a long trip with the family with lots of heavy bags and for the first time in a long time, was confident at the airport that I had nailed packing weights. Their scales hit this one exactly on every bag.
Nice ergonomics and look plus good accuracy - I feel like this was a good buy for the $.
And one less thing to worry about at the airport, which is worth far more than the purchase price! You stopped licking stamps a while ago - stop playing those stupid luggage weight guessing games too.