BCA Month Salon Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 19, 2017
Love this stuff. This color and formulation is so hard to find-- looking for years and so happy it was available again. It's sheer, feels great and is the perfect color of pinkish rose with a flattering blue undertone.
on November 19, 2013
This product would get five stars if I based the rating on the style of the applicator (twist-up, no lip tint lost to sharpening) and the way the tint itself goes on. It feels absolutely wonderful when I apply it--smooth and moist. The color is nice. However, I was under the impression from a review on another site that this line of tints would dry down to a matte color, which it does not. Also, it lasts next to no time at all, and as nice as it feels I do not want to have to reapply my lip color over and over throughout the day. Disappointing, when even the far cheaper Revlon lip colors manage to last much longer. Would not recommend buying this unless you enjoy pulling out the tube and running the color over your lips every hour or so.
on June 19, 2017
I've been wearing this color, have tried other colors, but always come back to this one
on October 8, 2012
I had bought this lip stain from another company before and they stopped selling it, then I found it here. I was so happy to be able to get it again. I'm going to order another one to have on hand. This goes on so smooth and last for a long time. It doesn't dry out your lips or make you look like its all caked on. The color is nice , not to bright but it makes you look like you still have lips. That is a problem as you get older, you lose the natural color in your lips. You won't be sorry if you order this one.
on April 2, 2014
this is my go to lip color for day and nite. It stays on all day and I just love this particular color. I think it tingles a little going on. It goes on light and is not heavy, it has minimal wear thru out the day but after a long day of work, working out and other things it's still on my lips at nite and I have to remove with baby oil.
on December 8, 2016
Happy to find this favorite!
on December 17, 2013
This color is more orangy to me. Like all the Tarte lip tints I've owned, it is good for moisture but this color is just not what I expected from the pictures.
on December 28, 2012
I have rather dry lips, no matter what the season. I wear chap stick often. I've tried many lip stains, I just LOVE the concept, but they always make my lips so dry, even if I wear chap stick over the top. So dry that they're not quite worth it because flaking dry lips aren't pretty regardless of color.
These do not dry out my lips in the least. I don't have to wear a chap stick over the top, I can just leave them be and be a happy camper. I can not commend this product enough for it's ability to do this. I didn't believe their LipSurgence promises, but I absolutely do now.

The down side (all ups must have downs I guess) is that the color does not last nearly as long as other tints I've used. Depending on how much saturation in color I've done, it will last 2-4 hours. It absolutely will not make it past eating. Not one bit. Drinking seems to be just fine though. This is the reason for the 4 star review rather then 5. The good part is, that it doesn't fade in weird blotches, or leave just a ring... nothing like that. It fades very evenly. So honestly, it doesn't bother me so much that I'm still looking for the next best product. I'm sticking with these.

I have this in 4 colors: Enchanted, Amused, Joy, and Charmed. The Enchanted is my favorite.
I purchased the Amused first, in hopes that I would get the color I wanted. Not so much. It's hot pink for sure, but I was hoping, based on the color of the stick, that it would have a berry undertone. No. It's Barbie hot pink.
Then I bought a set of 3 off of the Tarte website (the other three colors I mentioned). They were on a clearance price, and thought if I only like one, it's still worth it for the price, and I got free shipping. I felt I couldn't lose. Let me tell you one thing I've learned, do not trust the packaging color!!!! I would definitely recommend going to a store that will let you swab the product onto your lips before you buy one. I bought Amused based on the package color (in person, in a store), and would not have gotten it had I tried it on first. Though I do like it, and wear it every now and again, it just wasn't what I was looking for. The other three I bought are just as bad at matching.

The colors:
Amused:
Real color- As mentioned before, no berry undertone, true barbie hot pink.
Tube color- Hot pink with faint red/purple undertone.

Enchanted: (My favorite)
Real color- Still hot pink, but a very berry sort of hot pink, exactly what I was looking for. I'm a pale redhead (auburn) and it's divine
Tube color- Super off. It's like a mix of pink red and orange... it's an odd color. I NEVER would have purchased this color based on the tube

Joy:
Real color- Coral. I'd say a little bit more pink than orange. I was looking for a little oranger, but as is, also a beautiful color for a redhead
Tube color- Orange. No if ands or buts about it.

Charmed:
Real color- Original Barbie pink. From back in the day before it was hot pink. I hate it, redhead = no. A platinum or light blond would be fine though
Tube color- This one is pretty identical. Very girly pearl pink

All 4 colors are EXTREMELY bright. You can build the color somewhat. The more layers, the longer it stays and the brighter it gets.
It is minty, which I could do without, but it fades quickly, so again, who cares?

All in all I love it. Do not trust the packaging color, and do not expect to apply one layer and have it look like a slight coloring but still very natural, they are far too bright.

Update:
I now have "Lust" and it's a bright red with a hint of orange. Certainly not your sultry vixen kind of red. I like it too, also nice on a red head.
I love these! Not so much the nude colors but the Enchanted, which I have three of. Works like a balm, and I use alone or over a stain. Lasts a good morning before fading. Feels really good and the colors are subtle. I have all the other colors, and the matte one is the only one that I dislike...I can't imagine who it would be flattering on. Best of all, it's easy to put these on when you are on the go..no mirror needed!
on December 7, 2015
I don't know how they can call this a 'stain'. It's a very sheer, light gloss with a horrible, cheap looking, Barbie-pink color. So disappointing. I've contacted the seller to return/refund & they never replied.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question