Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 1, 2013
it takes very little product and has an excellent opacity. illuminates and corrects dark circles. excellent quality price, I recommend
on November 17, 2013
Did just an okay job at concealing light brown spots & red marks. Very difficult to get out of tube.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 8, 2011
I saw this demonstrated on QVC before I searched for it on Amazon. I ordered the medium but found it's a little darker than I expected - they told viewers to order same shade as foundation. As far as the texture and coverage?.... the demo was correct; this is the best concealor I've tried so far. Next time I'll order a lighter shade and this will be perfect. (f.y.i., I normally wear a medium or medium beige foundation)
on February 7, 2012
I first purchased this item in a kit thru QVC. Tarte's cosmetics are wonderful, full of good for you ingredients and after trying the maracuja oil, I figured I'd try the concealer. First, its very thick. You nerd very little to conceal anything. One tube can easily last 6 months or more! It warms to your skin and applies very smoothly. It has the anti aging maracuja in it, so its makeup with skin care. The colors do run a bit light. I'm normally a medium and the medium is perfect for me. In the summer, I could use Tan. I'm right in the middle of the medium shades. The shades are forgiving, though and you want to be a bit lighter under the eye area. If you're looking for a great concealer, try this one. I highly recommend it!!
on July 6, 2013
I love this concealer because it is think enough to cover the scar on my face but isn't cakie. It provides me great coverage

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.