|Fits as expected||
Tarzan Secret Wishes Jungle Jane Costume
- 100% Polyester
- Spot clean or hand wash as needed
- Officially licensed costume lets you play tarzan's jane
- Jungle costume includes top, skirt, panties and sashes
- weapon sold separately
- Available in sizes xs (0 to 2), small (2-6) , medium (6-10), and large (10-12)
- Rubie's secret wishes line brings you costumes for playful adults all year long
- Rubie's costume company is a family-owned business based in new york with more than 60 years experience bringing children and adults the costumes and accessories they want for halloween and year-round dress up
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
You jane? join tarzan with this officially licensed costume. a world-leader in the creation of costumes, rubie's costume company is a family-owned and run business based in new york state. with more than 60 years experience and the largest selection, rubie's has the costumes and accessories children and adults want for halloween and year-around dress up fun.
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 12 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B004YT45MC
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 11, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I ordered a large and it was PERFECT!!
I'm 5'3", a muscular 130 pounds.
Bust: 38 Waist: 26.5 Hips: 36.5
I adored the sexy, primitive cut of the costume, the soft fabric and just loved the glitter!!! It's like magic Tinkerbell dust everywhere you go!! I didn't think glitter was too much at all. Waist of the skirt fit perfectly which is important when baring your tummy. Not too tight- not too loose-shows off all that hard work you've been doing at gym or studio.I danced vigorously for hours- but you do have to make sure the skirt doesn't ride up too high since it's very short to begin with.
I didn't care for the "one-shoulder top" style, so I tucked the other side into the bodice and just made it a sleeveless top on both sides. I prefer a symmetrical look.
I didn't take a star off for that because A) it's s personal choice and B) the fit, fabric and price made it a ridiculously good deal.
I bought some owl feather arm bands for both arms and wore them on my biceps.
I made a leopard fabric choker necklace with a red heart in the center.
I got compliments all night long and lots of requests to take pics with me-men, women,even people I didn't know!! It was so much fun-very pleased with this purchase!!