Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Tascam DR05 Stereo Portable Digital Recorder" and save 63% off the $179.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Tascam DR05 Stereo Portable Digital Recorder
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Built-in omni-directional microphones
- Stereo mini headphone jack for external stereo microphones (provides plug-in power) / External line input
- Tempo change (VSA) function for adjusting the speed from 0.5 to 1.5 times (in 0.1 increments)
- Chromatic tuner, Powered by 2 AA batteries, USB power or optional AC adapter (Tascam PS-P515U), MicroSD 4GB card
- included Refer page 17 of user manual below for trouble shooting volume issues
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Features at a glance
- Stereo condenser microphones for lively, high-quality sound and high-resolution recording
- Captures loud sounds of up to 125dB SPL, making it ideal for loud band recordings
- Peak reduction function that detects peaks and automatically sets the optimal level
Stereo Portable Digital Recorder
TASCAM’s DR-05 brings high-quality stereo recording to an easy-to-use portable powerhouse with a size and price that anyone can handle. The DR-05 records in MP3 or WAV format – including 96kHz/24-bit high-resolution audio – to microSD or microSDHC media. A pair of all-new microphones handles up to 125dB SPL with the sensitivity to capture every detail. With new recording features like Peak Reduction and Quick Menu, the DR-05 puts album-quality recording in the palm of your hand.
Stereo condenser microphones
The 'DR-05' is equipped with omnidirectional stereo condenser microphones that can not only record sounds directly in front of the microphones but also record ambient sound from all directions. This is great for capturing the excitement from the audience such as at live events, producing realistic recordings. The recording format is compatible with 24bit/96kHz, which is higher than CD quality.
Proven high sound pressure design
Proven high sound pressure design that is perfect for loud recordings such as bands or passing trains. It can be used for recoding quiet sound sources such as lectures or for loud sound sources such as rock bands.
Peak reduction function
The peak reduction function automatically lowers the level when a peak sound is detected and continues recording. The level can be set automatically according to the sound source, so it is easy for anyone to set the optimal level.
The 'DR-05' has a total of three different input signal level adjustment functions including a peak reduction function.
Level align feature prevents uneven volume levels
When recording meetings or interviews, there are cases where it is difficult to listen to the playback because the volumes of different people vary. In such cases, the level align function automatically adjusts the sound volume for playback, making it easy to listen.
|Weight||116g (without battery)||213g (without battery)|
|Number of Channels||2-Channel (Stereo)||4-Channel (2 Stereo)|
|Power||2 AA batteries, USB bus power, AC100 to 240V (Optional AC adapter)||3 AA batteries, USB bus power, AC100 - 240V (Optional AC adapter)|
|Built-in microphone||Omnidirectional, stereo||Unidirectional, stereo (Possible to switch between A-B/X-Y positions)|