- Product Dimensions: 9.8 x 7.5 x 2.2 inches ; 13.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B003QWRXOU
- Item model number: 119215C
- Average Customer Review: 42 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #725,806 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Tasco 5MP Trail Cam with Night Vision, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 5-megapixel trail camera with night vision
- Super-quick trigger time; easy-to-use design
- Runs on 4 AA batteries; battery life of up to 180 days
- Video mode; SD slot with up to 16 GB capacity
- 15 LED night vision flash with 30-foot range
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
5MP NIGHT-VISION TRAIL CAMERA DAYTIME and NIGHTTIME VIDEO 180 DAY BATTERY LIFE 16GB SDTM CARD CAPACITY
With one of the quickest trigger times on the market and an extra-long battery life, the Tasco 5-megapixel Trail Cam is a sharp little lookout. The easy-to-use camera captures sharp digital images or short video clips day or night, so you can locate your prey's favorite roaming grounds at any point. Tasco honed the technology and shaved the price to make camera functional for just about anyone.
- Resolution settings: 2 megapixels, 5 megapixels
- PIR sensor: Up to 30 feet
- Night vision flash: 15 LED, 30 feet
- LCD display: Black-and-white text LCD
- Video mode: Yes
- SD capacity: 16 GB
- Power supply: 4 AA batteries
- Battery life: 180 days
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
When marketing says "up to 30 feet" it means "less than 30 feet.
The camera has done/does everything they claim it will do so I see no reason to lower the rating. After handling/using this camera for a couple of weeks I am very happy with its usability.
See the IR pix I posted to the camera.
This camera is small in size but not in features. Nice price too!
Very simple to set up. Just follow the instructions in the manual.
I had read of many problems with memory cards, I've had none.
SanDisk 256mb - works fine
Kingston 4GB class 4 - works fine
Transcend 4GB class 2 - works fine
I formatted all of these cards on the computer, popped them into the camera and they worked.
The camera does everything the marketing folks say it does, maybe more.
It has lots of timing/delay options that are a breeze to set.
It will probably not replace my (twice the$$) Cutteback & it will not replace my (twice the $$) Moultrie, The Moultrie replaced boat anchor.
I am very happy to be the first to review this camera this camera on Amazon.com
If I encounter any problem with the camera I will report them here.
Take a look at the images I posted.
I then put one of the cameras on the same tree with a Cuddie Back. The Cuddie Back had 120 pics over a 4 day period and the Tasco had 45 (the Cuddie Back had much longer range).
the night time pics are decent but the camera has to be right on the deer. This Camera only has 16 LEDs which is half of what most Game Camera's have. I went this route trying to save a few dollars. I wished I would have just bought one good camera.
The Cameras do work and if you are on a tight budget, then by all means. My advice, spend more money and get a different camera. I would not buy this camera again.