Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Listen for a chance to win Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 107 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 112 reviews
on November 26, 2017
My son needed a new rifle scope. This one was exactly what we needed.
on October 7, 2017
Great mil-dot, clear and bright....
on September 28, 2017
this scope has an adjustable objective lens, adjustable out to three hundred yards, so it should work really good ! the range where I go is building a new 300yd. range, let you know later ???
on September 4, 2017
Bigger than I thought, but excellent Scope.
on August 26, 2017
Excellent scope. Used on an AR15 build, bore sighted using a chambered laser unit and to the range. 4 rounds zeroed at 25, and 3 rounds to zero at 50 yards. The parallax adjuster was useful even at the shorter distances. Time will tell how durable it is, but the start is outstanding. I considered some other newbies because they had more bells and whistles, but am glad that I resisted temptation.
on July 31, 2017
My girlfriend can hit nice groups with this mounted on a Savage Mark II FV - SR .22LR, out to 145 yds. her vision isn't great.. she wears glasses, but really likes this scope without them. nice clear optics, and the mil-dot helps with range estimations.
review image
on July 20, 2017
So far so good. The adjustable objective is a must.
on July 20, 2017
I put this scope on my new Savage B17 FV .17HMR and it I love it. I'm hitting 1/4 inch targets at 50 yds easily.
on June 30, 2017
THIS SCOPE IS 1 OF THE BEST ALL TYPE FOR HUNTING !
on June 24, 2017
Just over a year.. the cross hair spins when scoping in or out!