BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Tasks Galore
Format: Spiral-bound|Change

on June 6, 2014
This book is chock full of all sorts of resources, ideas, and tasks which work very well in the special education classroom, but should not be limited to that environment. I have built many of the tasks and used others as springboards for my own creations. Many of the tasks work well within the TEACCH system and independent workstations environment.

I highly recommend this book (for which there are companion volumes as well). In my judgment, every teacher should have a copy of this book on their shelf.
on January 8, 2013
The book is full of pre-vocational types of work experiences for students with severe learning disabilities, cognitive disabilities, low vision, or students that have low finger/hand tone and need different types of activities to build up hand strength. All of these items are made from common materials at minimal cost, which I give Kudos to the authors because they understand budget cuts. These items also spur other ideas for individual students. A required book if one is starting a vocational aspect in one's classroom.
on October 9, 2016
This book provided a lot of creative and useful ideas for making various activities. I would highly recommend this book for any Special Education teacher, parent, etc.
on January 1, 2015
I work with children that have developmental delays and the ideas this book has are amazing. You can modify them as you see fit. The book does not have instructions, it shows you a finished task, however they are all self explanatory and easy to execute. Again, can't recommend this enough
on September 24, 2015
LOVE it, I have recommended this book to all my coworkers to use with their Autistic students.
on June 16, 2014
This is exactly what I've been searching for--tons of great ideas in one place! I can't wait to start using this with my students.
on October 28, 2014
I really liked this book because it showed using materials one might have around. Ideas were great!
on August 3, 2015
Very helpful in the classroom!
on August 17, 2014
Very good collection of tasks for pre-K and other students that have a very hard time with fine motor skills.
on February 27, 2011
I purchased the book for our daughter-in-law who is a Ressource Teacher in a school in California. All I can tell you is that her husband told us she jumped up and down when she opened this book. For Christmas, she had wanted one of the other "Task" books, and she was so happy to receive it that I thought another one for her birthday would be ok too.