Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 43 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on October 11, 2011
Bag is easy to use. opens completely to easily find items. Bag also has lock so items don't fall out would buy again.
on November 10, 2011
Wrapping was a bit poor in a plastic bag, however all was placed in a protective box without any papers/guarantees.. the bag itself is good and my wife liked it!
on May 9, 2013
I give this great tote 4 stars, good looking out for the working woman, I like this tote for the size and the classic look I have no dislike for this tote and you know I don't have to recommend this tote to anyone they ask me where they can get one, so look out amazon!! Thank You Patricia Alexander
on May 29, 2013
I love this purse so much that even now months later i am still carrying it. It holds all my stuff and i love the tassel. I will buy from this seller again.
on December 26, 2012
I think the quality is good, and the size is according to the conventional, is durable and until now have had no problems of peeling or discoloration
on December 21, 2012
The product is excellent, I arrive in time and quality. very good,
The product is excellent, I arrive in time and quality. very good
on November 28, 2011
the quality is great and I was not dissapointed. the bag looks just a nice as it does in the picture. The seller was also very prompt in shipping the product. Would purchase from this seller again.
on March 20, 2013
It was bought ment to replace my current black purse, but I can't part with it. I do love this one
on January 22, 2014
There is nothing wrong with the purse really but i just totally did not like it. The handles are way too short, there is hardly no room at all, the stitching was a bit weak in spots it seemed as well. I was going to send it back, but situations at the time going on in life made me miss the dead line and now im stuck with a purse I dislike and can not find anyone that wants it.
on October 28, 2016
Cute bag, I bought this bag as a gift for my mom. But sadly when I received the item the bag was just not as I pictured it to be. It's waaaaay too big and the inside of the bag has a cheap interior. It's a great bag if both things don't bother you.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.