Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 27 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 42 reviews
on February 21, 2014
I ordered my basket based on the items that were listed and pictured. What arrived as a gift was a basket with only a few items and some were missing. Also, the items that were in the basket were 50% what I ordered and 50% what I did not order. The nuts were not cinnamon and they were all natural fruit and nuts. Funny thing was, is that I never ordered nuts anyway. I ordered a basket with 2 fancy olive oil glass containers and those were not included. They sent a random basket of items. Now I am just hoping that the items are still good since so many people complained that they were stale when they arrived. Horrible gift, yes I agree and if I wasn't in such a hurry to order, I would have noticed the horrible reviews earlier and saved myself a lot of time and money.
on June 13, 2013
I ordered this for my father for father's day. This basket was not what was advertised and the items enclosed were sample size. Not only were they small, we did not receive all of the items that that should have been in the basket the olives and mozz crisps were missing. I would not recommend this I only gave 1 star because I had to. This basket was very embarrassing as a gift..
on May 9, 2013
the size was just, not small, was smaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllll
to expensive to be just mini, mini samples without any character just very nice presentation an beautiful mini boxes.
Not Recommendable. A Complete Fiasco.
on December 24, 2013
I would have rather had one larger oil vase and olive oil than two tiny of each. They are like airline size. It looks a lot better online than in person.
on January 6, 2014
Most items were stale and very small. It seems they put more effort in wrapping then in quality products. I was very disappointed since I ordered two baskets as gifts.
on January 22, 2014
I sent this to my mother in law for a christmas gift and what a waste of money. I did not know it was such a bad gift until she came to visit 3 weeks later!! She said the nuts were so bad she had to spit out. The cookies were not that great either. Such a disappointment.
on December 29, 2016
Quite disappointed with final product shipped. Original picture of items showed tomato sauce in jar & olives in jar, neither of which were in basket. I have ordered from Wine Country Gifts Basket catalog for many years and was not happy with what was shipped to me. Glad I did not ship to relatives or friends! I will, in the future, order only from Wine Country catalog.
on April 22, 2014
Ordered for my daughter. Had it shipped directly to her in Texas. Arrived just as promised. She loved it. Said it was the perfect gift and everything in it was exactly what she could have wanted. Happy with this purchase!
on December 27, 2014
The basket did not contain all of the items listed in the product description. It was nicely packaged. The items received were mostly made in New Jersey. It does seem to be decent quality.
on May 25, 2013
i bought this as a gift for a friend who broke her ankle. She lives far away and I couldn't be there to help her out, but this was a really nice way to let her know I was thinking about her. We are both Italian and love to cook, so this was the perfect gift! I was happy to find something that wasn't the typical gift basket. Flowers are lovely, but soon die. This is a better way to lift someones spirits a little.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.