Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 21, 2014
I ordered my basket based on the items that were listed and pictured. What arrived as a gift was a basket with only a few items and some were missing. Also, the items that were in the basket were 50% what I ordered and 50% what I did not order. The nuts were not cinnamon and they were all natural fruit and nuts. Funny thing was, is that I never ordered nuts anyway. I ordered a basket with 2 fancy olive oil glass containers and those were not included. They sent a random basket of items. Now I am just hoping that the items are still good since so many people complained that they were stale when they arrived. Horrible gift, yes I agree and if I wasn't in such a hurry to order, I would have noticed the horrible reviews earlier and saved myself a lot of time and money.
43 people found this helpful
on June 13, 2013
I ordered this for my father for father's day. This basket was not what was advertised and the items enclosed were sample size. Not only were they small, we did not receive all of the items that that should have been in the basket the olives and mozz crisps were missing. I would not recommend this I only gave 1 star because I had to. This basket was very embarrassing as a gift..
55 people found this helpful
on May 9, 2013
the size was just, not small, was smaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllll
to expensive to be just mini, mini samples without any character just very nice presentation an beautiful mini boxes.
Not Recommendable. A Complete Fiasco.
38 people found this helpful
on December 29, 2016
Quite disappointed with final product shipped. Original picture of items showed tomato sauce in jar & olives in jar, neither of which were in basket. I have ordered from Wine Country Gifts Basket catalog for many years and was not happy with what was shipped to me. Glad I did not ship to relatives or friends! I will, in the future, order only from Wine Country catalog.
6 people found this helpful
on December 24, 2013
I would have rather had one larger oil vase and olive oil than two tiny of each. They are like airline size. It looks a lot better online than in person.
23 people found this helpful
on January 6, 2014
Most items were stale and very small. It seems they put more effort in wrapping then in quality products. I was very disappointed since I ordered two baskets as gifts.
21 people found this helpful
on December 20, 2017
The basket itself is very nice. But as a warning DO NOT CANCEL this order once placed. You will receive an
email that states "Sorry Cancellation is not Acceptable".
2 people found this helpful
on December 27, 2014
The basket did not contain all of the items listed in the product description. It was nicely packaged. The items received were mostly made in New Jersey. It does seem to be decent quality.
5 people found this helpful
on January 28, 2018
There was a nice variety and it arrived earlier than they said it would.
on January 13, 2016
Bought a few for customers through our company account. Everyone complimented highly. Will order again!
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question