Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 5 reviews
on October 6, 2012
Well written easy to read/follow recipes but i was looking for more vegetable recipes, this is mostly fruit and berry recipes.
on December 10, 2013
Taste of home is a good series of cookbooks anywhere. The recipes are tried, testing and submitted to taste of home by real homemakers not a bunch of food scientists that live by formulas and presentations. These are family testied, tried and true!
on July 18, 2014
I gave it a 5 because I've tried several e real recipes and they all were a hit! My families favorite were grandma's dill pickles! I have people asking for these pickles all the time.
on March 1, 2013
I was very pleased with the content of this book. Some very simple items and some that are sounding good to try.
on May 2, 2012
So far I've began using this book and I think I will be making several of the recipes inside. Canning time is coming up.