Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Taste of Home: Casseroles: 377 Dishes for Families, Potlucks & Parties
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on January 16, 2015
I am not a cook. But I do eat and have to feed my family. Yes there are recipes online but I like to have a book to leaf through, one with pictures to show how delicious the prepared dish looks. These seem to be tried and true recipes submitted by ordinary people who can cook. I've had the book a week now and have made three recipes. Each came out perfectly. They were easy with normal ingredients. No diet recipes here folks, just good comfort food.
on September 27, 2013
This is a great book for casseroles, every one has a great picture and a shared review of someone who has found the particular recipe perfect for their family or a church supper or just the crowd coming over after a football game. I especially like the fact the print is clear and easy to read. And the hints and suggestions for making, making it easier.
on March 13, 2014
Easy recipes for new cooks or seasoned cooks. Not sure what to prepare for dinner, Easy, just look up main ingredient and there will be several recipes. I have shared book with several and I have prepared several recipes and shared with neighbors. They love them all
on April 14, 2015
You cannot beat Taste of Home recipes. I get their magazine and have purchased other cook books of theirs. Winning recipes every time. This book has TONS of casseroles that I am so excited to make. I have made several already, all have been delicious. This cook book has a wide variety of casserole recipes - something for everyone!
on November 16, 2014
Because casseroles just get better and better and reheat so well! These recipes are fantastic and look really good when presented at table. It looks like a lot more work went into them than actually did. And the ingredients are relatively healthy as opposed to fried foods and such. Another good one for the bachelor kitchen as portions can be packed for lunches next day for work.
on March 23, 2016
Okay, what I like about this book, when ya have those days when there's not a lot of time, your drained, and don't feel like cooking from scratch. You pull this book, out & use items, you already have in the panty. I dont think most people want to come home from work, cook dinner from scratch, clean the house, take care of everything that needs to get done everyday. This is middle of the rode, you can get most dishes done, in an hour. Just provide a nice healthy salad on side.
on January 18, 2013
What can I say I'm addicted to these cookbooks! I own roughly 6 of the Taste of Home cookbooks and love them all. The recipes always taste great and I never have to worry when making something new if my family is going to like it (including my 2 year old daughter). The ingredients are simple and typically things you can stalk up on for future recipes (like canned goods). There are a variety of serving sizes throughout the recipes so it's easy to find something to feed a crowd or our family of three. Keep up the great work Taste of Home!
on May 12, 2013
I bought this and asked my 11 year old to find recipes he might like. Then I asked him to make a grocery list. He was excited to try making some dishes on his own, and all four recipes he's tried so far are keepers!
on December 30, 2014
Great cook book many of my frienfs love my cooking and with this book they love it even more. Often get text and calls for recipes out of this book. Love it
on September 22, 2014
Casseroles are still a favorite of my family, so I was looking for another way to prepare ground beef and voila! I found 45 ways. This is an exhaustive amount of recipes (377) that will allow you to put a new twist on your old casserole recipes from the '70's.