Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price set by seller.
Taste of Home Comfort Food Diet Cookbook: New Family Classics Collection: Lose Weight with 416 More Great Recipes! Kindle Edition
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
She tries to tell me how healthy all of our eating has become, and I appreciate her efforts, and this book. But let's face it, diet books are a dime a dozen. This is more. It's a GREAT FOODS BOOK. First comes a tasty recipe, then they've made it nutritional and heartily healthy. Diabetic needs are addressed too. I've told my wife, "Use this book for a year. Toss out the others. These are man-awesome and healthy. A winner on my plate."
I enjoy sitting with my wife and using the color photos to pick out a different recipe. I've suggested we try next the dessert "caramel apple pizza" because it looks like a treat you'd buy at the State Fair.
She was delighted that the book came with a FREE cooking magazine. And she loves the free access to online weight-loss tools. The front of this book offers tips on weight loss techniques that are man-woman-family friendly. Tips aligned with what my cardiologist suggests. The index is excellent for home-grown food. Example: if you have abundance on squash, go to the squash index and see the list of recipes, including portion calories. Or there is the traditional recipe name index as well.
It's not often that a MAN falls in love with a cookbook. Here is a winner. Buy it, gals, and delight your man, even if he doesn't want to know he's eating healthy.
Of course if you don't like your hubby, or you enjoy him as Portly Pig, buy another cookbook.
My babe (we're in our 60s) wants me around a bit longer, God bless her.
Just a few of my favorite recipes:
Zucchini Fritters (baked, not fried of course)
Hot Buttered Coffee
Simon's Famous Tuna Salad
Open-faced Salmon Sandwiches
Loaded Mexican Pizza
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Cooking Methods
- Books > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Weight Loss
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Other Diets
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Culinary Arts & Techniques
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Cookbooks, Food & Wine > Special Diet > Healthy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Low Fat
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance