Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 4, 2013
This book has wonderful easy-to-prepare recipes that are on the healthy side. I was looking for a book that had "regular cooking" without needing to purchase obscure ingredients that I might only use once. I am not a chef and enjoy comfort foods but wanted to keep the fat and calories to a minimum.
on April 26, 2014
I haven't tried many recipes yet, from this particular cookbook, but what I have tried is outstanding. The directions are clear, photos are always a plus and keep in mind these have already been tried and loved by the cooks who have submitted the recipe. I tend to gravitate toward the Taste of Home line or the Fix It series because they are submitted by cooks who have worked all the kinks out of the dish first.
on December 31, 2014
Taste of Home always has the best recipes. The photos and nutritional information is there as well as the usual comprehensive "how-to's". I like how the book is organized and there is a tremendous amount of information on eating smart and eating well. This is a good one for the book-shelf and for everyday use!
on May 9, 2015
Fantastic recipes with full info on calories, carbs, fat, etc. We have done over 6 and can't wait to try more. Found this book through our local library and were so pleased with the recipes that we ordered the book. We have not been disappointed with any of the ones that we have tried.
on January 20, 2014
These recipes are delicious!!!! I have not been disappointed. This is not a book of truly "healthy" recipes. They contain wheat flour (gluten) and other ingredients that a true health nut won't appreciate. But for delicious comfort food that's a little lighter than usual, it's great.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon December 16, 2009
Diets don't work if you don't eat food that is what you are used to eating. This cookbook offers homey, slimmed down tasty recipes. I can't wait to try them all but so far I've been happy.

Recommend.
on February 19, 2014
I am very satisfied with my purchase. I had the book already and wanted another copy as a gift, so went to Amazon to order another. I was not disappointed- the book is in good condition and I will definitely order form the sellers again, if given the chance. I will continue to search for my interests on amazon- I love it! Keep up the good work. ;0)
on July 28, 2015
I have gone through so many cookbooks just to find ONE recipe that we actually like...we are down-home eatin' kinda people and this cookbook doesn't have any of that gourmet stuff in it that we won't eat
on August 2, 2011
This is a really AWESOME cookbook!!!

What I really love most about this book that sets it apart from the others is that they list all of the nutritional information on the side of the recipe so it is easy to use.

I would highly recommend this book for Bariatric and/or Diabetic patients or for people just trying to lose weight. a VERY GOOD INVESTMENT that doesn't collect dust because you will use it all the time!!
on March 25, 2015
I love Taste of Home cook books. They have pictures of almost every recipe and calorie and fat content information. Great book.
I have used it a lot and the recipes are so tasty and easy.