Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 28 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 30 reviews
on December 22, 2013
Another good book to have in your collection, especially if you are a bit of a lazy cook like I am. I use the slow cooker a lot... that and the grill, because a guy has to have a grill. I do everything from pork and beef roasts to poultry, to potatoes to veggies in the slow cooker. Why? Because I can put stuff in there (even frozen), add my spices, and a little water, then turn the thing on and by dinner time everything's ready. If you don't have a slow cooker, get one... and get this book to help you get started or expand your menu.
on August 20, 2013
I have use this book over and over again. I am 70 years old and my wife is still working, so I take one the recipes and put in the slow cooker for about six hours. When she gets home supper is done. I just have to clean up the dishes and put them in the dishwasher and for some more recipes for the following week that I am going to try.
on October 28, 2013
I love Taste of Home cookbooks and the magazine. I was a little worried about buying on my kindle but its actually easier to follow the recipes on the kindle than in the book. You only see the recipe you are working on. Its full of great recipes, I would highly recommend it.
on September 23, 2013
Your book, Slow Cooker Recipes, is one of my favorite books. I love the way your recipes taste and the ease of completing them in a slow cooker. I will recommend it to my friends. Letusgo-Fishing.com
Author Lonnie L. Williams
on August 24, 2013
I seldom use my slow cooker as I am home most of the time. I do use it for making large batches of some things to freeze for future use. This book has some good tips and recipes that I think most people, especially those that work out side the home would find useful.
on September 27, 2016
has many easy recipes
on August 9, 2013
I really enjoyed looking through this cookbook. I have tried a few recipes already and they were yummy. I can't wait to try more. I love that there is different types of recipes broken into sections like main dishes, drinks appetizers and desserts.
on May 10, 2016
love the recipes
on September 9, 2013
I love the recipes in this book and I can't wait to try a lot of them. They are down home and look easy to make. Using the slow cooker is great for me since I work all day and this has many new ideas.
on June 28, 2014
have loved this mag. for years . all ways gave me lots of good meal . it inspires me to make homemade foods that tastes great and better for you.