- File Size: 1179 KB
- Print Length: 60 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Mirror Press (April 25, 2017)
- Publication Date: April 25, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B06XSPFZPR
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #310,838 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
A Taste of Sun Kindle Edition
Browse award-winning titles. See more
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
If you love Art, fun, NYC, great characters, fun dialogue and some swoony moments, then I think you'll enjoy this one!
Winona heads to NYC to stay in her aunt's apartment while she's away. And of course she sends someone to watch out for Winona and take her sightseeing. Steve is everything a gentleman should be! Thoughtful, kind, considerate, patient, courteous(kind of sounds like a boy scout I'm describing there-lol)!
The best laid plans to work and accomplish nothing but work while holed up in her aunt's apartment are going swimmingly until Steve knocks on the door and starts to show her what she's missing.
What will happen when you have a summer of sun and throw caution to the wind? Well Winona won't quite know because she's determined to work and not trust any other men.
This was part of the Timeless Romance Anthology: Summer in New York. I haven't read it yet but definitely have it on my list.
Content: Clean, sweet and swoony kisses.
This small sip of summer sweetness can be read in one afternoon or evening. Filled with funny fake dates and flirty rendezvous, I especially loved the scenes on the ferry. I recommend this light and refreshing novella.
*I received a copy of this novella in exchange for an honest review. All opinions are uniquely my own.
Winona and Steve are great characters! I loved seeing NYC through their eyes, especially since I haven't been there before and I love the way they interact. They each almost have an agenda with this relationship at first, but the way things unfold is pleasant and super fun. And of course, romantic.
Content: very mild language; mild romance.
*I received a copy, which didn't influence my thoughts in any way. All opinions are my own.*
(I received a complimentary copy of the book; all opinions in this review are my own)
Most recent customer reviews
A very nice love story--something to curl up with and escape into.Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Contemporary Women
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Christian
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy