|Digital List Price:||$3.99|
|Print List Price:||$12.99|
Save $12.99 (100%)
Taste (Terraway Book 1) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
So now that my disclaimer is out of the way... My review is going to be pretty basic, so I don't give away any spoilers.
I've read several books and series from Mary Twomey and I enjoyed all of them. This series does not disappoint either.
I read, or should I say devoured, this book in one sitting. I stayed up way later than I should have to see where this was heading. I don't know anything at all about Filipino folklore, but the characters from Terraway #1 make me want to.
We start off a bit slow, but that's only so we can get the scoop about our main girl, October Grace, and why she has the odd habits and behaviors that she does. Her background makes you appreciate her strength and her softness, as well as intrigues the reader to want to know more about her. Once October meets her mama's beau, the story picks up and things get crazy.
The secondary peeps in Taste really add to October's journey. I love Von and Mason, and even though he's a bit of a jerk, Danny is likable, too. I can't wait to find out more about them as their stories develop with our sassy girl.
And of course, we end on a cliffhanger, which I completely dislike, but only because I *need* to know what happens next.
I laughed, cried, and absorbed everything Taste had to offer and I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment of this series to satisfy my craving for all things Terraway.
And, Ms. Twomey, you are made of awesome sauce. Your writing sucks me in every time.
She takes a dose of reality and has you following her brilliant imagination through the all the twists and turns of her personal rabbit holes.
Perfect amount of ingredients with just a touch of spice to make the perfect concoction.
Will continue to buy and read every book she writes till she retires!
Perfect getaway from life's challenges!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
There is nothing I don't really like but I do wish they all were free.Read more
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales
- Books > Romance > Fantasy
- Books > Romance > Paranormal
- Books > Teen & Young Adult
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Literary Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Mythology & Folk Tales > Folklore
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Vampires
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Paranormal > Werewolves & Shifters
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Coming of Age
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Paranormal & Urban